Last Guardian
11781 posts

Re: Hades NERF/ Zeus BUFF NOW

Mar 15, 2013

Haha I love slapping on 60% phys resistance gear w/ healing items/spells and tanking ares players XD they get so **bleep**. Lol hades delivers a huge beatdown if you let them life steal from you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 56 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 15, 2013

I played a Zeus vs Hades match (2v2) and Hades got their **bleep** kicked.

They can stunlock like no tomorrow.

Message 22 of 56 (407 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Im a level 17 Zeus and I agree with it getting a BUFF!

Its hard to fight someone 1 vs 1 I ususally try to evade the fight and I find myself losing fights to level 5 Hades with is bs. Im not a bad player also and understand Im a supporting member so therefore I usually follow a teamate and help out with the fight but they think im stealing the kills lol

Im not gonna lie if my magic bar is full I can engage and kill 2 enemies easily with the lighting strike from above especially with it being maxed out at 3.

Anybody looking for a supporting player?? Add me DeathByVenom49

Message 23 of 56 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11781 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Im an aggressive poseidon player that likes to run into 3v1's Smiley Tongue fun stuff haha i love how tanky his warriors are

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 56 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Mar 15, 2013

I can tell for sure it be easy for a Ares player or any pretty agressive offensive player it be easy to finish a Hades player off, however it does indeed require you to not focus too much on going all combo on a Hades player when he comes at you, knowing he can slip into the shadows and attack right away when you finished your combo, if you make a right timing you can either deflect or jump away from the Hades player and slash him out a few times, and try to combo him. Also I think Zeus is pretty powerful knowing his magic attacks can do pretty neat damage on a class wich has barely any form of physical defence.

Message 25 of 56 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Mar 15, 2013

With Zeus, choose the Relic of Asclepius and rank that up to level 3. It regenerates your magic when your health is below 20%. So basically, if you're getting your butt whooped, stay alive for as long as you can and spam magic. Each level of that relic regenerates magic faster and faster.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 26 of 56 (372 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Zeus does not need a buff. I played someone that could spawn kill like a champ in 2v2. I do not approve of his play style, hit and run, but it was clearly effective. You simply need to do more experimenting with different set ups that favor your play style. If worse comes to worse, maybe you have aligned to a god that doesn't fit you. Ares (though I find it very noobish) is easy to be aggressive with. Poseidon can tank for days, Hades can flank easily for domination, and Zeus is a good for range.
Message 27 of 56 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 15, 2013
You can tell how bad zeus is by the number of zeus you see in the game...try using the lower level spear if you want to stick to spear weapon. The L1 attacks are much more effective than the level 25 ones. Ive got no idea why they make the lance so weak but i guess they try to make up for it by letting u use L1+triangle multiple times. And your best bet on winning is to roll around and try hitting all your magic. If they block everything just run away until cooldown Smiley Happy
Message 28 of 56 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
48 posts

Mar 16, 2013

team hades all day every souls eventually goes to the underworld

Message 29 of 56 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Guys, if SSM nerfs or buffs ANY God specifically, you'll all just get power-happy and suggest millions of other nerfs/buffs. You know it's true, and I know it's true. Don't nerf/buff anyone until there is a serious problem. Jesus.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 30 of 56 (282 Views)