Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Re: Hades Cape Idea: Please take it from me.

Jun 8, 2013

but what if u cant use a cape when ur mortal and only can use the cape when u ascend?

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Jessie117 wrote:

but what if u cant use a cape when ur mortal and only can use the cape when u ascend?

That would really suck, what if it takes forever for someone to ascend? I am curious as to what kind of stats the capes will have. are they going to be allegiance specific? phys power for ares, elemental power for zeus, cooldown reduction for hades, phys resistance for poseidon... I cant wait to see what cape gets chosen, and I am curious as to what the creators cape looks like.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jun 8, 2013

I know I want to know who would win. I entered the contest to win the developer's cape, I also would love to see what it looks like. Sadly, I dont think capes will give stats, I think they are just there for looks like the tattoos are.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

hey metl did you see mine,It wasn't intended to be for hades but alot of people see it as a Hades Cape,

I agree about SSM's version, I actually expected more from them maybe thats why they have the community doing it cause thier out of ideas lol, I doubt it but who knows

I actually wish we had more time on this cape challenge so I could do up some more, a week is just too short for me with all the ideas I have lol

but I'm gonna try to get one more done if time permits

GOW cape test.jpg

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (59 Views)
0 Likes