Highlighted
Jun 07 2013
By: metlgearsolid200 Uncharted Territory 1333 posts

Hades Cape Idea: Please take it from me.

13 replies 260 views Edited Jun 7, 2013

Ok so the cape they showed off for Hades? Looks down right...No, OK I don't think a champion/Demi-God/God of Hades should even consider wearing such a low graded cape, It looks as if a zombie were to wear it and I guess in a matter of speaking Hades warriors would be zombie like but still, we're champions of Olympus, not the Hobos of Hades lol Smiley Happy

My cape idea: Now if somebody is going to do a cape for Hades then take this idea into consideration, if you do it, and don't give me credit then I'll cool with that, just knowing that it was done makes me happy. OK, so the cape would be made out of a Byzantine colored silk and would have carvings of Lost Souls trying to escape the cape, the outlines of the lost souls would be glowing neon purple. For example you guys know the weapons of Hades and how they have purple glowing cracked markings on them? Just like those marking. Now you COULD change it from Byzantine to Burnished Silver Silk.

Cape Idea: A cool feature for the capes for all gods should have an elemental power look to them, like the outline of the Ares cape would be on fire if you were at God Rank, Zeus would have static all over it, Poseidon would have the outlines of water flowing (You know like if there is a puddle of water and the sun is shining on it and there is a projection of the water effect on the wall? Just like that but Blue),

Take these ideas guys and post them here if possible, I'd LOVE to see the Hades cape is requested Smiley Happy

lawl.jpg

Message 1 of 14 (260 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Re: Hades Cape Idea: Please take it from me.

Jun 7, 2013
BOOM back to page one of the forums!

lawl.jpg

Message 2 of 14 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Jun 7, 2013

lol oh metl... XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 14 (218 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jun 7, 2013
lol sorry had to, was on page 3 with no comments on it Smiley Happy

lawl.jpg

Message 4 of 14 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I actually like that "zombie" feel to the Hades cape, even though I really cant see my Hades character wearing it cuz of the color scheme, I just hope it will turn out good. Im still laughing  at how funny it will be fighting a bunch of ppl with capes on, and mainly its going to be funny when ur peter panning around the place Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 14 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jun 7, 2013
LOL!

lawl.jpg

Message 6 of 14 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Jun 8, 2013

There's something to be said for simplicity.  Most of the fan capes make me glad the designers aren't actually employed in game development.  They're terrible.

I wouldn't mind seeing capes with allegiance attributes affecting the look (fire with Ares, lightning with Zeus, that sort of thing),  but the adolescent murals slathered all over most of the cape submissions so far are trying too hard.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 7 of 14 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

Jun 8, 2013
I have an idea for a universal cape! I don't think allegiance should be a "must" in cape designs. However, I suck at any form of artistry! So I guess I will keep mine to myself for now.
Message 8 of 14 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Did you see mine vanthem ? I am curious as to what you think
Message 9 of 14 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jun 8, 2013
And its possible the capes they showed are the god soecific ones for being a "mortal"- maybe a better looking one unlocks when you ascend! ? Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 14 (132 Views)
0 Likes