Sackboy
418 posts

Re: HAMMER of "PANDORA"

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

HOLY FREAKING HELL

so many post in one day jeez

Ok heres the deal, since I just don't have time & energy to respond to everyone, I will have to kudos those who like my stuff

and just PM those with questions and I will answer those who have suggestions on the thread, and I'll have to see if that works,

sorry I have to do it this way but it gives me more time to create more gow fan art and also I have my own personal artwork aside from that

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!!!!!Smiley Happy

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Message 31 of 44 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Nice, pandoras box unleashed looks like it would be epic.
Message 32 of 44 (152 Views)
Sackboy
418 posts

Jul 2, 2013

HYPNOSIS wrote:

Being a hammer user myself.This hammer is friggen awesome. I love it. Great job!

Your Hydra Lance and Alastor Sword are pretty bada$$ as well.

couldnt really think of a l1[] special

but for l1/\ it could be something like you kneel down slamming the handle into the ground and it creates a torrent(like hades torrent magic)only it would maybe blue in color.This torrent starts pulling in all enemies close enough(like its sucking them into the box) for like 3 seconds and then explodes releasing a damaging knock back wave of energy.Maybe even causing some debuff for a short time.

Sounds great dude, I luv the idea of it sucking them into the box and exploding

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Message 33 of 44 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

Jul 2, 2013

bubzy2 wrote:

This is a continuation of a previous post.  The moves could be L1 tri is called Pandora hope hammer raised in air like torch all friendlies are buffed defensively kinda like Hermes spear.  Other special is called Athena betrayal all surrounding blue force magic is stripped from enemies and given to hammer owner.  Finally the square delay square pound would release fear/stun good work again

YES YES YES! I luv this idea especially Athens betrayal, and thanks for the suggestion to do bloody comic work, I just might give ita shot, I luv Frank Millers 300 stuff

Thanks alot

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Message 34 of 44 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

Jul 3, 2013

warheathen wrote:

Hammer wizard here. I think I had a hard-on strong enough to break a brick looking at this hammer. Good Sh!t dude! Keep it up.

Note on the specials: Would be cool if the L1+S marked them with a purple glow, L1+T would release Pandora's box and a stream of yellow light would snuff out the darkness mark on the enemy for a small bounce. Similar to Helios, only instead of making them fly, just makes the enemy bounce slighty? IDK, but it's a badass image bud.

LMAO dude

I really like the marking move, great idea

Thanks again bro

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Message 35 of 44 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

Jul 3, 2013

jetlee2777 wrote:

First of all the concept of that hammer looks really amazing so kudos to you and @ bubzy2 I like your idea of the special move called Athena betrayal which is stripping the blue magic orbs from your opponent and give it to the owner,and it should look like this that when you do the special move the spirit of Pandora herself (in that little girl outlook) is taking it away from you and whenever you do it you can use your own magic.

The other special move should be called something like life essence stealer,as we know that Pandoras box is the only "weapon" that can kill a God this weapon should take (absorb) a few of the health of your opponent,and give it back to you.

Yes man I agree with both the Athenas Betrayal, and yours with the life essence stealer , what a great idea to absorb a lil health and give it back to ya

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Message 36 of 44 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Didn't see a response for me Mad@Arms Smiley Mad lol that is one humorous face. Smiley LOL

Message 37 of 44 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Sparrow-Hawk wrote:

Hammer of Pandora - Marks with random given special effects; slow, curse, burn, or Zeus thingy at unpredictable

L1+S

Creates a single "+" shaped wave that bounces/Ring Out to mark

Additionally, it can charge up after this animation ended

L1+T

Similar to Hammer of Altas's Rocky fountain but it does explode in burst to mark in AOE

if marked twice, it deals massive damage also, it can charge up after this animation ended

"Hope of the Victory" mark is very special mark with this hammer only

Random chance of hitting with this special mark is 2 or 1 out of 5 in gamble

If you happen to mark with this, it will surely KO in AOE even shields and buff relics

Luv it bro, I really digg the gamble effect with the mark, after all the box lets out random effects anyway

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Message 38 of 44 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

Jul 3, 2013

ForbiddenBuddah wrote:

Didn't see a response for me Mad@Arms Smiley Mad lol that is one humorous face. Smiley LOL

lol

did you read my post about how I was gonna respond to people, I saw your message bro and you said you will get back to me with the moves you come up with, so I'm just waiting to see what you come up with

BUT thats not saying I don't respect or like your post, so hope you weren't offended, I did give you a kudos, don't be mad lolSmiley MadSmiley LOL

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Message 39 of 44 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Did I say that? Man I gotta stop with all the herbery, lol.
& of course im not mad, cant imagine why I would be, life is just one big joke to me. So don't sweat me not sweating what your sweating over. Just laugh with me lol Smiley LOL

Message 40 of 44 (120 Views)
0 Likes