Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Re: HAMMER of "PANDORA"

Jul 2, 2013

Hammer wizard here. I think I had a hard-on strong enough to break a brick looking at this hammer. Good Sh!t dude! Keep it up.

Note on the specials: Would be cool if the L1+S marked them with a purple glow, L1+T would release Pandora's box and a stream of yellow light would snuff out the darkness mark on the enemy for a small bounce. Similar to Helios, only instead of making them fly, just makes the enemy bounce slighty? IDK, but it's a badass image bud.

photo Finalwaremblems1_zps4e7b1825.jpg
Message 21 of 44 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11799 posts

Jul 2, 2013

warheathen wrote:

Hammer wizard here. I think I had a hard-on strong enough to break a brick looking at this hammer. Good Sh!t dude! Keep it up.

Note on the specials: Would be cool if the L1+S marked them with a purple glow, L1+T would release Pandora's box and a stream of yellow light would snuff out the darkness mark on the enemy for a small bounce. Similar to Helios, only instead of making them fly, just makes the enemy bounce slighty? IDK, but it's a badass image bud.

LOL XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 44 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

First of all the concept of that hammer looks really amazing so kudos to you and @ bubzy2 I like your idea of the special move called Athena betrayal which is stripping the blue magic orbs from your opponent and give it to the owner,and it should look like this that when you do the special move the spirit of Pandora herself (in that little girl outlook) is taking it away from you and whenever you do it you can use your own magic.

The other special move should be called something like life essence stealer,as we know that Pandoras box is the only "weapon" that can kill a God this weapon should take (absorb) a few of the health of your opponent,and give it back to you.

Message 23 of 44 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Zeedee
Message 24 of 44 (191 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Jul 2, 2013
I accidentally hit the "post" button. Haha

By the way, Good job bro ! Keep inventing new ideas Smiley Happy
Zeedee
Message 25 of 44 (189 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Hammer of Pandora - Marks with random given special effects; slow, curse, burn, or Zeus thingy at unpredictable

L1+S

Creates a single "+" shaped wave that bounces/Ring Out to mark

Additionally, it can charge up after this animation ended

L1+T

Similar to Hammer of Altas's Rocky fountain but it does explode in burst to mark in AOE

if marked twice, it deals massive damage also, it can charge up after this animation ended

"Hope of the Victory" mark is very special mark with this hammer only

Random chance of hitting with this special mark is 2 or 1 out of 5 in gamble

If you happen to mark with this, it will surely KO in AOE even shields and buff relics

Message 26 of 44 (185 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
983 posts

Jul 2, 2013

So um, I decided that I'm going to start a petition to make these weapons added to the MP and for you to help design weapons for the next game's MP. 

Message 27 of 44 (173 Views)
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

im a hammer guy and this **bleep** looks so official like ssm made it! by the gods i must have it!

that hydra spear u made is my second fav weopon,the sword is the third...**bleep** that work ya did on the handle is in-**bleep**-sane!!!

shut up and take my money!

Message 28 of 44 (169 Views)
Wastelander
785 posts

Jul 2, 2013
10% EP, 5% PP, 3% PR LVL3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 44 (163 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jul 2, 2013
I cant view the images of this for some reason from my mobile but i can see the sword and hydra spear fine... Odd
Message 30 of 44 (145 Views)
0 Likes