Sackboy
418 posts

Re: HAMMER of "PANDORA"

Jul 3, 2013

ForbiddenBuddah wrote:

Did I say that? Man I gotta stop with all the herbery, lol.
& of course im not mad, cant imagine why I would be, life is just one big joke to me. So don't sweat me not sweating what your sweating over. Just laugh with me lol Smiley LOL

LMAO ok dude, I think I got ya or not

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Message 41 of 44 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Jul 3, 2013

bubzy2 wrote:

The moves could be L1 tri is called Pandora hope hammer raised in air like torch all friendlies are buffed defensively kinda like Hermes spear.  Other special is called Athena betrayal all surrounding blue force magic is stripped from enemies and given to hammer owner.  Finally the square delay square pound would release fear/stun good work again

I'd use this on my allies if they are hammer/spear users. Not gonna help any sword users on my team Smiley Tongue

Message 42 of 44 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jul 9, 2013

This is amazing-- this one and the hydra spear are absolutely genius dude-- this would be such a perfect hammer-- I would say this fits the game better than any that you have made.. just-- wow

Message 43 of 44 (128 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
418 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:

This is amazing-- this one and the hydra spear are absolutely genius dude-- this would be such a perfect hammer-- I would say this fits the game better than any that you have made.. just-- wow

Thanks Crackle, glad You finally got to check it out, and I agree it would make for a perfect hammer, I mean c'mon Pandoras Box!!

has hammer written all over it lol

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Message 44 of 44 (123 Views)
0 Likes