Reply
Jul 31 2013
By: AirJordan73 Fender Bender 3413 posts
Offline

Gypsy please help!

11 replies 212 views Edited Jul 31, 2013
My game keeps freezing, an I gotta do a hard reset, well, I had to do one recently, an since then, My system is acting slower, I would greatly appreciate this issue being looked into, and perhaps fixed in an upcoming patch. I have tried reinstalling God of War Ascension game data, and no luck, although many people have been very successful with it so far
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 1 of 12 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2012
Offline
1499 posts
 

Re: Gypsy please help!

Jul 31, 2013

What do you mean by acting slower?

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 2 of 12 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
3054 posts
 

Re: Gypsy please help!

Jul 31, 2013

AirJordan73 wrote:
My game keeps freezing, an I gotta do a hard reset, well, I had to do one recently, an since then, My system is acting slower, I would greatly appreciate this issue being looked into, and perhaps fixed in an upcoming patch. I have tried reinstalling God of War Ascension game data, and no luck, although many people have been very successful with it so far

Hey there! The team is aware and have been looking into this. Apologies for the issues.

Message 3 of 12 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/22/2012
Offline
3413 posts
 

Re: Gypsy please help!

Jul 31, 2013

It takes forever to read a message, to return to the XMB, see which friends are online, anything that is not game or app related. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 4 of 12 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/22/2012
Offline
3413 posts
 

Re: Gypsy please help!

Jul 31, 2013

gypsy816 wrote:

AirJordan73 wrote:
My game keeps freezing, an I gotta do a hard reset, well, I had to do one recently, an since then, My system is acting slower, I would greatly appreciate this issue being looked into, and perhaps fixed in an upcoming patch. I have tried reinstalling God of War Ascension game data, and no luck, although many people have been very successful with it so far

Hey there! The team is aware and have been looking into this. Apologies for the issues.


Ok, thanks for the info gypsy, I hope they get it figured out, and wish them luck with it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 5 of 12 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 06/04/2013
Offline
51 posts
 

Re: Gypsy please help!

Aug 1, 2013

Good luck i had t been able to play since last week and still waiting!!!!

In the end everyone dies! :JONBOY:
Message 6 of 12 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/17/2013
Offline
113 posts
 

Re: Gypsy please help!

Aug 1, 2013
big question is what are you all going to do for the people who lost everything on their hard drive due to the freeze ups causing a total reformatt, when people lost their character due to update, you all responded by shutting down and rewarding them with a season pass and more, now this is causing problems with systems... are you gonna compensate us for this, maybe replace ppl's ps3s that have been actually damaged by the issue. WELL! i've been waiting for a answer for weeks since my system got wiped, and all i get is a total runaround....... hell, at least dignify me with some sort of answer
[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/unrealpat07/media/2ns13s3.gif.html][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b308/unrealpat07/2ns13s3.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Message 7 of 12 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
3054 posts
 

Re: Gypsy please help!

Aug 1, 2013

ravnwlf wrote:
big question is what are you all going to do for the people who lost everything on their hard drive due to the freeze ups causing a total reformatt, when people lost their character due to update, you all responded by shutting down and rewarding them with a season pass and more, now this is causing problems with systems... are you gonna compensate us for this, maybe replace ppl's ps3s that have been actually damaged by the issue. WELL! i've been waiting for a answer for weeks since my system got wiped, and all i get is a total runaround....... hell, at least dignify me with some sort of answer

Wiped? From the Ascension Update? 

Message 8 of 12 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 06/04/2013
Offline
51 posts
 

Re: Gypsy please help!

Aug 1, 2013
i think hes saying his system crashed gypsy!!!!
In the end everyone dies! :JONBOY:
Message 9 of 12 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/31/2013
Offline
460 posts
 

Re: Gypsy please help!

Aug 1, 2013
game froze 3 times yesterday. When i hard reset from back since it was the only way it said system encountered a fatal error. Takes 4ever now to load up
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 12 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes