Aug 02 2013
By: Osmoesis82 Lombax Warrior 148 posts

Gypsy BoH Error Message

4 replies 146 views Edited Aug 2, 2013

So been trying to get into BoH match and 15 times in a row i got this message.

An error occurred while searching for a match

So i said fine, i will play some Trials. So i go to get in a match and 3 times in a row i get

An error occurred while searching for a match

I go for the fourth time in Trials and i can in. So i play a few match and try BoH again, and I still can not get into BoH.

"May the odds forever be in you favor"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 5 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Re: Gypsy BoH Error Message

Aug 2, 2013

Just tryed to get into BoH 10 more times and still getting the error message. Whats up with this gypsy.

Message 2 of 5 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Aug 2, 2013

Just wanted to add one more thing to the list or errors i keep getting. Just tryed to get into a group with a buddy and yep i got this message

An error occurred while searching for a match.. 

Even though i was not searching for a match.  Then as i was just sitting there in the lobby not seraching for a match i go tthe same errror message. So whatever i go to hit X to go back to the lobby and nope it stays on this mother fu.kcing screen. So now i can invite friends, cant get into BoH, only can get into half of the trial of the gods, and TFOTG. I keep getting this dam message, and you think if i hit X i would go back to the lobby nope. I have to go back to the main menu and go back into the lobby again. FIX THIS FOR THE LOVE OF ZEUS.

Message 3 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Aug 2, 2013

One more thing to add to the list, just tryed to get into a buddys group this time and i cant do that either. I cant do shi.t. **bleep** fix.

Message 4 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Aug 2, 2013

One more thing to add... I can get into a party and talk to people, but i get stuck on the screen where the error message is. I can hear my friend, i can talk to him, but im stuck on this dam screen. *Sigh* Are you kidding me. This is annoying me. 

Message 5 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes