Reply
Survivor
Registered: 06/04/2009
Offline
2327 posts
 

Re: Gowa DLC in psn store

Mar 6, 2013

That's stupid if you need to have the beta saved to your system in order to get the DLC to work. It should have information on who the beta players were and unlock it for them automatically.

 

I deleted the beta but I think I still have the Game Data file from it.

Message 21 of 32 (331 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/18/2013
Offline
77 posts
 

Re: Gowa DLC in psn store

Mar 6, 2013

What's the online url to dowwnload the beta file?

Message 22 of 32 (322 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Gowa DLC in psn store

Mar 6, 2013

SILVERX200 wrote:

That's stupid if you need to have the beta saved to your system in order to get the DLC to work. It should have information on who the beta players were and unlock it for them automatically.

 

I deleted the beta but I think I still have the Game Data file from it.


Agreed. They have us listed on the servers for sure, they can tell who participated. -_-

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 23 of 32 (284 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/21/2011
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Gowa DLC in psn store

Mar 7, 2013

in service list


Message 24 of 32 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/18/2013
Offline
77 posts
 

Re: Gowa DLC in psn store

Mar 7, 2013

You guys no worries. Just redeem the beta code via psn and it will allow you to get the dlc wheter you still have the beta file or not.

Message 25 of 32 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/03/2012
Offline
347 posts
 

Re: Gowa DLC in psn store

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

Just found the champions armor and blade but can't find the 24 hour boost, and I was part of the beta.

Message 26 of 32 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Gowa DLC in psn store

Mar 8, 2013

alacarpa wrote:

Just found the champions armor and blade but can't find the 24 hour boost, and I was part of the beta.


It Migth Begin As You Soon As You Play The MP m8 .

 

Even If It Does Not Show It, It Is In Effect Once You Start The MP .

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 27 of 32 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
787 posts
 

Re: Gowa DLC in psn store

Mar 8, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

alacarpa wrote:

Just found the champions armor and blade but can't find the 24 hour boost, and I was part of the beta.


It Migth Begin As You Soon As You Play The MP m8 .

 

Even If It Does Not Show It, It Is In Effect Once You Start The MP .


Yesterday it showed all 3 on the Store but today it just shows the Armor and Blade. Guess they took it off so people dont get screwed over.

Message 28 of 32 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Gowa DLC in psn store

Mar 8, 2013

I Hope So, Maybe It Was Up For The Gaming Sites To Review The MP You Know ? GameSpot, IGN, & Machinima Already Have Their Video Reviews Up And Running For The Score . 

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 29 of 32 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Gowa DLC in psn store

Mar 8, 2013

my hero!

Message 30 of 32 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes