First Son
5 posts

Re: Got the game_Standing by for MP questions

Mar 12, 2013

Thanks, also I was wondering, how does the poseidon class fair against the competition as a whole? Disadvantages and advantages? Also, who as a ares class,  you have encountered to be the most problematic?

Message 71 of 108 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Please post Poseidon abilities as well. Right now it's looking like Hades for me (a good player can never die with health stealing etc). I.....didn't expect a rage Mode in MP....

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 72 of 108 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Randy16killer wrote:

Thanks, also I was wondering, how does the poseidon class fair against the competition as a whole? Disadvantages and advantages? Also, who as a ares class,  you have encountered to be the most problematic?

Posiedon is amazing as a support his dmg is at 3% at low lvl but his defense is the highest with both physical and elemental,  but his first magic ability and relics make up for it with out gear but posiedon geared i will assume to be scary and as for ares if fighting another ares well who ever get the first decent combo in will normaly win..... ALL THIS IS BASED RIGHT NOW ON VERY LOW TIRE RANKS WITH THE ALIGNED GODS... HIGH TIER I CANT JUDGE YET

Message 73 of 108 (331 Views)
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Mar 12, 2013

give me about 20 minutes or to type up posiedons stats abilities/items/relics please

Message 74 of 108 (320 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Mar 12, 2013

aaah ok, that'd be better, why when poseidon was revealed and they said its a support type, was like so the whole team is all support? lol 

Message 75 of 108 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

Although I have no questions, I'd like to say thank you CounterSnipe. Very generous, bud.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 76 of 108 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

Grenix wrote:

CounterSnipe66 wrote:

!!!!!!!!NEWW!!!!!!!!!!

RAGE MODE--- ONCE YOU HAVE ENOUGH METER BY DOING COMBOS YOU RELEASE RAGE BY PRESSING L3 + R3 AND PRESS O TO USE KRATOS'S CHAOS CHAIN BLADES (**bleep** EPIC IN MP)

for MP, you gain a portion of rage meter each time you die. Killing another player depletes your rage bar.

Mr. Grenix You Ready To Bust Open A Few Heads ? You And I Are Going To Own The MP Right ?

I Have Missed You My Lad, But I Know Your A *bleep* So Your Busy A Lot Of Times .

Are You Going To Mid Night Launch ?

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 77 of 108 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Mar 12, 2013

ABOUT POSIEDON:

ABILITIES:

ABILITY 1 - POSIEDOND'S CREST - INVOKE THE UNSTOPPABLE CRUSH OF GLACIAL ICE TO SLOW YOUR ENEMIES- ANIMATION - A LINE OF INCE CHARDS THAT SLOW OPPONETS OR FREEZE THEM (IF LOW HEALTH INSTANT FREEZE KILL)

ABILITY 2 - ICE MAELSTROM - RELEASSE THE FROZEN SHARDS OF AN ARTIC TEMPTEST TO DEAL SHARP DAMAGE TO ENEMIES ANIMATION HAVNT SEEN IT YET

ABILITY 3 - TIDE OF REDEMPTION - SURROUND YOUR WARRIOR BROTHERS WITH A WAVE OF HEALING WHILE DEALING A FLOOS OF DAMAGE TO ENEMIES. ( SAW THIS IN POSIEDON VIDEO)

ITEMS:

ITEM 1 -CLOAK OF BOREAS - SHIELD YOUR SELF AGIANST ENEMY ATTACKS WITH NORTH WINDS ICY BREATHE ( INCE SHIELD ALSO REGENS MAGIC)

ITEM 2- SIRENS CHANT - SUMMON A STORM OF SIREN SONG AGIANST YOUR ENEMIES WHILE HEALING YOUR SELF AND ANY WARRIIOR BROTHER WITHIN ( PUSHES THEM AWAY WHILE HEALING ALLIES/SELF AWESOME IN TRIAL OF THE GODS)

ITEM 3-SALVATION OF ALTLANTIS - BUFF NEARBY WARRIRO BRETHEN AND REPEL FOES ( MAGICAL WATER BARRIER YOU SAW IN VIDEO)

RELICS:

RELIC 1 - RELIC OF REGENERATION - FOR ALL SUCCESSFUL GRAPPLES AND THROWS GAIN MAGIC (+10 MAGIC ALSO UPGRADBLE FOR MORE)

RELIC 2- RELIC OF PROTECTION - FOR ALL SUCCEFUL PARRIES REGAIN HEALTH FOR A SHORT TIME

RELIC 3- RELIC OF LOYALLTY - INCEASE EELENTAL RESIS FOR YOUR TEAM

RELIC 4- RELIC OF FROST - UPON KILLING AN ENEMY BRIEFLY INCREASE PHYCIAL RESISITANCE

RELIC 5- RELIC OF AEOLUS - GAIN ADDITIONAL AIR MANUEVERS ( DOUBLE JUMP AND AIR EVADE/ESCAPE FOR 2 SECONDS)

RELIC 6- RELIC OF SCRAFICE - GAIN MAGIC ON CERTIAN KILLS ( +50 MAGIC ON BRUTAL KILLS)

RELIC 7- RELIC OF HARMONY UPON COMPLETING LEVEL OBJECTIVES OR TOTAL DOMINATION, INCREASE TEAMS PHYSICAL RESISTANCE ( +20% )

THATS IT FOR POSIEDON HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY ^.^

Message 78 of 108 (213 Views)
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Mar 12, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Although I have no questions, I'd like to say thank you CounterSnipe. Very generous, bud.

THANX MAN

d1v4d wrote:

Message 79 of 108 (206 Views)
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 12, 2013

CounterSnipe66 wrote:

Buy1Get1Free0 wrote:

One more question if u don't mind can u just switch gods like in the beta or u only good for one god once u leave the training area

YOU CAN SWITCH IN MENU JUST LIKE BETA EXCEPT YOU PRESS TRIANGLE

No punishment? Really? That's really stupid.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 80 of 108 (178 Views)
0 Likes