Fender Bender
4062 posts

Re: God of war ascension Clan

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

@VanillaBeast

Inbox? I'm sitting here pretending to listen to the professor, so might as well.

As for Injustice, I plan to, yes. I love Harley Quinn.

It wasn't that good.  Everything in me wants to reference your sister now, but I like you, so I'm really torn right now.  Must resist....

Yeah, Ed Boon is sure to do this one right.  Wonder Woman was my girl in MK VS DC, and that game wasn't even that great, but I had fun with it.  I'm actually excited for Aquaman beleive it or not, that tidal wave special move with a Great White shark was t1ts.  

Hahahahaha, no hard feelings. Her boyfriend was making fun of DelSol's name, that was a hectic lobby. Couldn't hear a god **bleep** thing.

I didn't like Harley's special too much, kinda looked lame. But I still like her a lot... psycho b***. I haven't seen Aquaman's special, I've been on/off about Injustice since it was first revealed. Must check it out this instant! I'm expecting a shark with t*ts now, btw. Don't dissapoint.

Edit: Oh sh** that was awesome! I always thought Aquaman was a loser, but **bleep** that was cool. Take that Green Arrow. That's what happens when males decide to be archers.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 51 of 61 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Mar 19, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

VanillaBeast wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

@VanillaBeast

Inbox? I'm sitting here pretending to listen to the professor, so might as well.

It wasn't that good.  Everything in me wants to reference your sister now, but I like you, so I'm really torn right now.  Must resist....

Yeah, Ed Boon is sure to do this one right.  Wonder Woman was my girl in MK VS DC, and that game wasn't even that great, but I had fun with it.  I'm actually excited for Aquaman beleive it or not, that tidal wave special move with a Great White shark was t1ts.  

Hahahahaha, no hard feelings. Her boyfriend was making fun of DelSol's name, that was a hectic lobby. Couldn't hear a god **bleep** thing.

I didn't like Harley's special too much, kinda looked lame. But I still like her a lot... psycho b***. I haven't seen Aquaman's special, I've been on/off about Injustice since it was first revealed. Must check it out this instant! I'm expecting a shark with t*ts now, btw. Don't dissapoint.

Edit: Oh sh** that was awesome! I always thought Aquaman was a loser, but **bleep** that was cool. Take that Green Arrow. That's what happens when males decide to be archers.

haha, no.  t1ts is a word used in that way to mean cool.  All of the cool kids are saying it these days, specifically me.

Message 52 of 61 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 19, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

VanillaBeast wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

@VanillaBeast

haha, no.  t1ts is a word used in that way to mean cool.  All of the cool kids are saying it these days, specifically me.

No worries, I caught it right when it whizzed by. Are you saying you wanna be a cool kid? Kids go to school, and school sucks. Don't stay in school kids.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 53 of 61 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Mar 19, 2013
Whhooo are you to say tht lol...we alone take the best players if you ick dont join hahaha
Message 54 of 61 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

which power ranger are u goldenglovez? 

Message 55 of 61 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Mar 19, 2013
And is there even a clan system in the first place lol..there shud b...
Message 56 of 61 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Add me if you want to own people! I play at night eastern time
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 57 of 61 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 14, 2013
All jokes aside add ChunkyThund3r14 !! -Filthy
Message 58 of 61 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Hit me up on psn my group can beat yours Smiley Happy
Message 59 of 61 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Jun 14, 2013

i wont mind joining a good clan i mostly play solo and a sometimes with friends if they are on

Message 60 of 61 (59 Views)
0 Likes