Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: God of war ascension Clan

Mar 19, 2013

thelesman wrote:

oh ok andrew although i prefer the marineguy sounds kinda cool 


Your Right I Apologize For It thelesman .

marineguy Is Super EPIC ! .Lol

 

Did You Add Me Yet ? I Might Play For 1 Hour Tonight Only .

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 31 of 61 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/17/2011
Offline
490 posts
 

Re: God of war ascension Clan

Mar 19, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

VanillaBeast wrote:

stripesmarine wrote:

thelesman wrote:
relax bro i didnt mean to offend the marineguy


Just Call Me Andrew My Lad .Lol *Real Name*


First name basis huh.  Just call me D1ck then. 


What's your last name?

@thelesman

Of course I watched the power rangers. I didn't know that it was that you were referring to. Looking back at the episodes, the effects were lame as **bleep**.Smiley Indifferent


Sachs.

Message 32 of 61 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: God of war ascension Clan

Mar 19, 2013

^ You see, I don't know if you're kidding or not anymore. 

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 33 of 61 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2013
Offline
2802 posts
 

Re: God of war ascension Clan

Mar 19, 2013

haha wel for some reason when in first entered this forum and i saw about team ekia for some reason u guys really reminded me of the power rangers Smiley Tongue i have actually told this against one of ur clanmates who i play alot with Smiley Wink 




Message 34 of 61 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: God of war ascension Clan

Mar 19, 2013

thelesman wrote:

haha wel for some reason when in first entered this forum and i saw about team ekia for some reason u guys really reminded me of the power rangers Smiley Tongue i have actually told this against one of ur clanmates who i play alot with Smiley Wink 


I'm down to be a power ranger.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 35 of 61 (102 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: God of war ascension Clan

Mar 19, 2013

@thelesman Before I Was Accepted By Σκιά, I Thought It Was Clan For Women Players .Lol *True Story .

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 36 of 61 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/17/2011
Offline
490 posts
 

Re: God of war ascension Clan

Mar 19, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

^ You see, I don't know if you're kidding or not anymore. 


Yes, I'm a tricky one indeed.

 

You'll know who I am soon enough young David.

Message 37 of 61 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: God of war ascension Clan

Mar 19, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

^ You see, I don't know if you're kidding or not anymore. 


Yes, I'm a tricky one indeed.

 

You'll know who I am soon enough young David.


You have Mileena's t*ts as your psn card, I know you well enough. Smiley Wink

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 38 of 61 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/17/2011
Offline
490 posts
 

Re: God of war ascension Clan

Mar 19, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

VanillaBeast wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

^ You see, I don't know if you're kidding or not anymore. 


Yes, I'm a tricky one indeed.

 

You'll know who I am soon enough young David.


You have Mileena's t*ts as your psn card, I know you well enough. Smiley Wink


Haha, I take it I meet your approval?  Stick with me, I have much to teach you.  

Message 39 of 61 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: God of war ascension Clan

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

VanillaBeast wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

^ You see, I don't know if you're kidding or not anymore. 


Yes, I'm a tricky one indeed.

 

You'll know who I am soon enough young David.


You have Mileena's t*ts as your psn card, I know you well enough. Smiley Wink


Haha, I take it I meet your approval?  Stick with me, I have much to teach you.  


GodModeGOD tried to give me lessons, that didn't go so well. Lasted about, 2 replies.

Edit: I can't ignore a person that likes Mileena. She was easily the most badas* character. The mouth is just to scare the peoplez.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 40 of 61 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes