Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: God of War: Online

Dec 26, 2012

vyrsai wrote:

Well, I think this would be sick but it would have to be handled properly. Honestly, did anyone ever expect this game to have MP? Let alone good MP?. I think it's just the shock that we finally have a sick  online game that's not a FPS, MMO or MOBA. I don't know about any of you but this MP is what I've been waiting for forever. I would love to see it expand but first we have to make sure this catches on and makes a big splash. That said, this has my full support (for all that matters).

Couldn't agree more.  I wanted a MP for GoW 3, but after 3 I never expected in a million years we'd ever see a god of war MP.

Totally agreed.  Every game nowadays has guns... games like this and lord of the rings conquest are just awesome.  Lord of the rings conquest made me feel like a god lol I was invincible most matches as a mage.

Anyway, I love the ideas implemented in this MP by SSM... and I would love to see them expand vastly in every department.  Just the theme of the game makes me feel like there'd be so many competitive aspects to it, and a lot left dormant.  

I think a game like this would not only be able to be supported for quite some time to come but would keep people interested for quite some time.  

Message 11 of 34 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Dec 27, 2012

I'd play that. I'm a huge fan of modernized combat. If Arma or at least DayZ was able to be played on a console I'd be all about it. But something like this would be a great changeup and I could easily see myself wasting away to this. lol

Message 12 of 34 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Dec 27, 2012

NWI_AZTEC wrote:

I'd play that. I'm a huge fan of modernized combat. If Arma or at least DayZ was able to be played on a console I'd be all about it. But something like this would be a great changeup and I could easily see myself wasting away to this. lol

Oh I know.  I love MMOs and "large" games such as battlefield 3 maps and world of warcraft style maps.  Just absolutely huge but of course for a reason not just to say they're huge.  

If they make it big enough, and pace out their unlocks enough then I would waste countless hours every single day playing this as much as possible.  I think a "tournament" system would keep the game feeling alive for a really long time.  

Message 13 of 34 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Dec 27, 2012
You hear that SSM?! Take notes!!! lol. People seem to like this idea and you guys could make $$$$ off of this EASY!.

lawl.jpg

Message 14 of 34 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Ummmm.... God of War: Ascension has multiplayer already, they can just expand upon the console game...
Erebus..jpg
Message 15 of 34 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 1, 2013
This is for a future installment. They're going for "short but sweet" with this MP but we're talking about a future god of war installment that'll help keep the god of war alive and keep the fans happy.
Message 16 of 34 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

Yes they COULD expand the MP we have already but if they made a God of War game that focusd on MP ONLY then it would be ALOT bigger.

lawl.jpg

Message 17 of 34 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jan 11, 2013
this still would be an EPIC idea

lawl.jpg

Message 18 of 34 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
58 posts

Jan 11, 2013

I would definately play it. I been playing Rf online for aout 7 years now and they have screwed us over for the last time, well atleast me.  I would love to see a mmorpg style game of this... would be epic! Lvling and getting armor and even upgrading armor. Would be lot fun. Hope yu guys are ready do some serious programming =)

Message 19 of 34 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Great Topic.  I've been a slave to dcuo too long.  I've been playing the beta for 20 hours now. I love it. I'd gladly pay a sub for GOWO.  have you touched on whether the game is open world or large zoned areas.  With FFXIV ARR on the horizon and hopfully GOWO,  PS3/PS4 could be the leading MMO console. 

no hard feelings but let Ascenion drive the final nail in dcuos coffin

Message 20 of 34 (80 Views)