Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

Re: God of War Bout of Honor Revealed!

Jun 11, 2013

DJMadCow wrote:

In the E3 livestream on Twitch, the Devs mentioned it'll be coming out the end of this month.

They mentioned the 4 new maps for this mode are smaller and the camera is closer to the action too.

I believe they also said while there are no fountains, both characters will slowly generate magic over time? I think that's what I heard but I'm not 100% sure... one person was playing as Ares and I believe I saw him gaining magic over time.

If that's the case, Zeus won't be at too much of a disadvantage... although I need to think about this a bit more. Which allegiance would miss their relics the most I wonder...

They do regenerate magic. But here's the thing, everybody, no matter what allegiance you are, will gain similar amounts of magic. (can anybody say "Ares Fury" ?)
Zeus magic in itself is not very powerful, it's only powerful because they can get magic MUCH FASTER than any other allegiance, hence the "Zeus Spam".

In fact, I'm much more afraid of Poseidon and Ares magic than I am of Zeus magic.

Message 11 of 160 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:

Was it just me or did they not do ONE brutal kill during the live stream???  (New brutal kills for this mode perhaps?)  They added entry and winning animations....... :-)

There are Brutal Kills in this mode. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 160 (701 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jun 11, 2013

well Relic of determination would be stupid in this mode-- Relic of resiliance would be stupid--- certain relics such as chest mini games = useless.. so I think it was the right move-- I don't think is at a disadvantage any more than poseidon or Ares...  Relic of chance would simply be retarded and so luck based in this mode--- what if you got it to trigger 3 times in a row..... etc   I am GLAD no relics.. glad no world weapons.. this is pure practice.. people who play this alot are gonna OWN the battlefield

Message 13 of 160 (698 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Gypsy.. I know-- I saw the red halo... But I am just curious as to why they didn't do one!  They kept slashing or kicking the opponent to death instead of brutally killing him.. could this be to hide something??? :-)

Message 14 of 160 (690 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:

well Relic of determination would be stupid in this mode-- Relic of resiliance would be stupid--- certain relics such as chest mini games = useless.. so I think it was the right move-- I don't think is at a disadvantage any more than poseidon or Ares...  Relic of chance would simply be retarded and so luck based in this mode--- what if you got it to trigger 3 times in a row..... etc   I am GLAD no relics.. glad no world weapons.. this is pure practice.. people who play this alot are gonna OWN the battlefield

You're right. Hmm... Prepare to see Zeus'ers use Sword of Zeus then. Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 160 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:

Gypsy.. I know-- I saw the red halo... But I am just curious as to why they didn't do one!  They kept slashing or kicking the opponent to death instead of brutally killing him.. could this be to hide something??? :-)

you never know...

LET THE SPECULATION...BEGIN!

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 16 of 160 (684 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jun 11, 2013

I am SO happy they added this-- so happy... omg...   Now give us a couple 8 player maps-- the new 4 player map-- allow us to change our God armor/ weapon colors if we want and go on vacation for a while SSM as far as I am concerned... Job well done!  :-)

Message 17 of 160 (677 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:

Oh! I see what you mean.

But yes, there are Brutal Kills.

Message 18 of 160 (682 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1927 posts

Jun 11, 2013

gypsy wen will it be released ??

Message 19 of 160 (662 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender