Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Re: God of War Ascension-RAGE TRAILER.

Mar 10, 2013

OH also, to add to all of that-- At home I have blazing 30 MBPS Internet connection that doesn't get used by anyone but me.  Where I am now, There are about 6 computers and 5 I phones and a Kendel sucking off a 3 MBPS connection all day everyday-- so yeah.. I'll be lucky if I'm playing by saturday/sunday

Message 21 of 26 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Mar 10, 2013
I have 2 computers at my house, one of which plays facebook games (which hogs up a ton of net... I had over 1.1k ping a couple months ago when a friend was staying over...ridiculous...) and a ps3 all "sucking off" (lol) a 1.5 MB connection.

I've been able to game in the past on it, and the only thing that really bothered me was Uncharted... but as of late downloads take forever, buffering videos online takes a miracle to even occur, and every game I play online suffers.
Message 22 of 26 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 10, 2013

@Goldhakw1 You Have It Rough My Bro .

I Hope Where You Live Next Has Everything A Lot Faster And Efficient Ok ?

*stripesmarine now give mr.goldhawk1 a bro hug to make him feel a bit better about the situation*

; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 23 of 26 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Mar 10, 2013
thank you stripes lol, but all I really want is for GoW ascension to not destroy me emotionally. I wanted to play Uncharted competitively but my internet (plus the game in general lags like a mofo) stopped me from doing so. I don't want GoW to be the same. :/
Message 24 of 26 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Mar 10, 2013
Multiplayer all the way for me...since this is a Prequal i already know the outcome of Kratos's story so what the hell right? so i'll play the MP 1st for awile and save the Single player for a rainy day...literaly cuz when it rains the internet drops.

My GameStop (That's 3 blocks away) said "It looks like we'll have a midnite release for ascension but it MIGH change" so i'll have to call them back monday and if i egt it Midnite? you'll see me on top of them leaderboards XD

lawl.jpg

Message 25 of 26 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 10, 2013

@Goldhawk1 If You Need Any Comfort My Lad You Know Who To Call Ok ? .Lol

But If Anything Just Play For Fun A Bit And Once You Get The Faster Internet Connection You'll Be Ok For The Competitive MP .

I Hope Everything Works Out For You My Erebus Brother ! You Deserve The Best In Life You Know ? ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 26 of 26 (39 Views)
0 Likes