Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 22 2012
By: NEX-GEN-ASSASSIN First Son 12 posts

God of War Ascension Issues

9 replies 1308 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

I would just like to point out a few issues i have seen within the beta. First off, I have noticed there is alot of people getting disconnected from the server. Second, There's this issue with the Combat system. When I or my friend are in a combo, it sometime will just randomly knock us back, But this seems to only happen on the board with Hurcules in "Favor of the Gods." Lastley, in "Team Favor of the Gods", Almost every match i've been in or one of my friends told me about, the teams were unfair. One person seems to always get kicked. If you could please look in to this that would be a good improvment to the overall online expierience.

Message 1 of 10 (1,308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: God of War Ascension BOTS

Dec 22, 2012

I have never posted a comment on anything before, but my one and only wish is that GOW Ascension will include bots because one day in the future the servers will no longer be supported and the multiplayer online play will die. This can be avoided with the inclusion of bots like Gears of War if you can not find a match or want to create a private match to play or to practice your skills you can still level up and play the game with or without frineds. This would already make a perfect online mode more "perfecter" (i know that is not a word) I wish and will continue to, until the games release that if the developers love their creation (and i know they do )that it would be a shame to see it die if you have to have a internet connection to play multiplayer modes. So please include bots to avoid this. THANK YOU

Message 2 of 10 (1,303 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Re: God of War Ascension Issues

Dec 22, 2012
could we get this thread moved to the beta forum?

Also, the whole getting knocked back things is a result from them hitting you as well.
Message 3 of 10 (1,293 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Listen me and 3 other friends have the beta. We skype so we can play it together and talk. And one issue we always ran into in Favor of the Gods is just whooping **bleep** then randomly getting hit. i was in a grab, when it ended i got hit into spikes that were next to me. I died and i gave the kill to someone else in the match. but i never got hit my dude just hit the spikes
Message 4 of 10 (1,278 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 23, 2012

i just got my beta acess key last night and i've already put in over 8 hours of time between favor the gods and team favor the gods. i'm still trying to wrap my mind around how scoring works, the different magic items, armors, weapons, perks and level progression. great job!

Message 5 of 10 (1,271 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5578 posts

Dec 24, 2012
>Bots
Hmmm, yes. Having these would also allow for a fully offline version of MP. Good show.
Message 6 of 10 (1,233 Views)
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Dec 24, 2012
I also support the bot idea and offline MP.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 7 of 10 (1,216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Multiplayer without internet?

Multiplayer is a multiplayer, dude -_

Message 8 of 10 (1,212 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Back in the days before online gaming you used to have friends come over and play. Some people still do this "couch party" gaming.

Great for slumber parties and weekend benders!

Message 9 of 10 (1,207 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5578 posts

Dec 24, 2012
Kabob: >MP is MP
The modes within need not be something so heretical as MP. Bots would fix that. Making it effectively an alternative SP. You dig?

>text-based emoticons
*glove slap*

>multiplayer without internet
Local, boy. You are familiar with it, yes?

Gears: >back in the days
Ridiculous that this needed clarification.

Vamp: And why wouldn't one support such a thing? Uneven teams has been a common issue from what I've seen. Even if the bot isn't that good, it's better than a blank (marginally).

As for offline MP (Favor variants as SP or local MP), I doubt they'll make any move to enable this.
Message 10 of 10 (1,185 Views)
0 Likes