Wastelander
808 posts

Re: GoWa retirement? It's a possibility

Jul 7, 2013
All of you are correct. This game was an attempt and you got to admit it was pretty fun n the beginning, but started to go downhill. Most if these threads are just repetitive. But...... Idk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 11 of 29 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Am I going to retire? Nope, not for awhile.

Am I getting bored of this game? Yes and No. Playing by myself gets pretty boring, but playing with friends I have a blast.

Do I think the game is getting stale? Gameplay, no. Maps, yes.

Do I still get fustrated over the game? Bugs, no. Havent seen many in awhile. Fighting a full team of ascended while my team would only have atmost 1 ascended, yes happens nearly every 4v4 match I play. Just cant wait until I ascend Smiley Very Happy

Am I greatful for everything SSM has done? Yes and No, I am very greatful for this MP and all of its updates. But there were many disappointments such as new bugs popping up, player reset, reskin dlc, etc. But I did love the new content including Ascension, even though it can be extremely hard to kill an ascended and makes it less fun, with this prestiging system it keeps me wanting to play more. Keep up the good work SSM and hope you dont cause anymore problems lol.

Am I ever thinking of selling this game? Never, 2 reasons. 1.It is still fun SP and MP. The SP and MP may have its flaws, but I cant denie that they are still fun to play. 2.Its a GoW game, I will never sale them.

Message 12 of 29 (329 Views)
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Jul 7, 2013
I feel the same way Jessie. Well said, but the next one better be the bees knees!!
Message 13 of 29 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Message 14 of 29 (290 Views)
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Jul 7, 2013
@PsychoSavage - You're one of the lucky ones then, lots of people are still experiencing a variety of glitches, in SP and MP. Saying that we wouldn't do any better than SSM at testing/programming is irrelevant. If they can't do their job correctly, they should be replaced, simple as that.

By that logic if you notice a problem with your car and you get the manufacturer to repair it and they do a bad job, you shouldn't tell them they screwed up because it's not like you could've done any better.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 15 of 29 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jul 8, 2013
I haven't actually played in a number of weeks now because I really only play ToTG (not a huge fan of competitive MP) and I've gotten sick of grinding the same small number of maps, having to deal with mostly moronic teammates while watching my XP bar slowly creep up (my highest lvl allegiance is currently 34 and I doubt I'll ever see 40).

If the fourth weapon class does indeed turn out to be gauntlets/cestuses and they don't cost too much and maybe if SSM adds some more ToTG maps (or at the very least makes ToTG versions of some of the competitive maps) then I'll probably dive back in for a little while. I don't really see myself playing long-term though; just not enough content to keep me coming back.
Message 16 of 29 (227 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Jul 8, 2013
@ vampire no no no no. See let's use your example. By my logic wat I am saying is that you went to the dealership to fix ur car and they **bleep**ed up so u called them stupid,dumb, everyother insult in the book. But in reality u don't know wat it takes to do the job so telling them they screwed up is totally in ur right but calling them things like this implys its very easy to do and anyone could do it. so wat I'm saying is you can't. Call them idiots or incompetent when u urself and many of us don't know wat it takes to do the job. Did they screw up? Yes. Does that make them dumb? No. And by comparision if ur so **bleep** smart why don't u get a job at ssm and fix it if its so easy. They are hiring.

Basically wat I'm trying to get at is they are human and they made some mistakes and swam in a pool to deep for them that doesn't mean they are incompetent they just **bleep**ed up. You one of those people that complain so outrageously hard that all ur complaints mean nothing. Shouting insults will get u no where and serves no purpose other then making u feel good about urself. And no I'm not a ssm fanboy that let's everything slide they have done a lot of things wrong pre and post launch but it obviously wasn't so bad that we all quit playing so they did some things right as well. And ssm is gonna do wat they want to do so hit up gypsy with ur complaints and if they fix it then great if not oh well. Just don't buy the next game from ssm or give them another chance and if u aren't 100% satisfied then trade the game in and walk away.

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Message 17 of 29 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Jul 8, 2013

I'll retire after ascended all Gods to max each one time.

However, if something new updated on GOWA, I will return with my sweet love juices.

Message 18 of 29 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jul 8, 2013
@PsychoSavage

*a lenghty @ss clap !

+1 kudo shade bro .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 19 of 29 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Jul 8, 2013

me im just waiting till FF14 comes out then i'll be putting alot of time into that game, this game was fun while it lasted but it gets boring playing same maps and same style of fighters everyday only time i get some fun is with playing with 2-3 more friends and running into other good parties as well. Getting some high lvl matches is always good and exciting but havent had one of those in a while, till then i'll just keep grinding xp till all gods are done

Message 20 of 29 (172 Views)
0 Likes