Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: GoW MP Tournament Bracket

Sep 2, 2013
@Moris I was told you yourself used Ringouts to win your matches in Rotunda so what's the problem?
Message 61 of 69 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Sep 3, 2013
I dont rely on ringouts to win a one vs one..in any instance...if i can get your health down all the way & brutal i feel that is more satisfying... Any nitwit can pick up the Hammer of Olympus & ringout in Rotunda.... If I use ringouts on Rotunda ifs because Im either being double teamed in 2vs2 or in a Match of Champions where the less opponents I have to focus on the better ..so if we are in a match of champions & you are next to the edge..you will get the boot..because there are 2 other opponents that need an arse kicking.... But to bring the Hammer of Olympus..to Rotunda...to a 1vs1 ... After complaining that it needed a nerf... My faith in that there are actually honorable players left in the game dropped dramatically.... Its not that I was rung out thats the problem... Its the fact that it was multiple times in a row ...with the same one move .... From that specific weapon... He might as well use the World weapon Hammer while hes at it..... same effect right?
Message 62 of 69 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Sep 3, 2013

can i get some acknowledgement that there was a ton of lag in my match? i didn't even get a message back or anything. kinda lame if you're gonna run/ref these things.

Message 63 of 69 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Sep 3, 2013
yes there was a ton of lag, fame does not have the best Internet, and I did message back
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 64 of 69 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Thanatos_Mortis wrote:
I dont rely on ringouts to win a one vs one..in any instance...if i can get your health down all the way & brutal i feel that is more satisfying... Any nitwit can pick up the Hammer of Olympus & ringout in Rotunda.... If I use ringouts on Rotunda ifs because Im either being double teamed in 2vs2 or in a Match of Champions where the less opponents I have to focus on the better ..so if we are in a match of champions & you are next to the edge..you will get the boot..because there are 2 other opponents that need an arse kicking.... But to bring the Hammer of Olympus..to Rotunda...to a 1vs1 ... After complaining that it needed a nerf... My faith in that there are actually honorable players left in the game dropped dramatically.... Its not that I was rung out thats the problem... Its the fact that it was multiple times in a row ...with the same one move .... From that specific weapon... He might as well use the World weapon Hammer while hes at it..... same effect right?

i beat you in the first game with a sword. you saying you want a fight without brutal in that case you shouldnt have use the olympus armor of hades. you would have the advantage since you can live after my combos but you would have killed me in a 1 combo with the sword of hades . i would gladly give you a rematch. No rage( meaning you cant even use it to escape combos), no WW,  no ringout, n our defense cant go above 40.

Message 65 of 69 (198 Views)
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Sep 3, 2013

@ajordan

ok sorry, I didn't see anything in my inbox but maybe I just overlooked it. fame shouldn't be allowed to play if his internet isn't the best.

Message 66 of 69 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Sep 3, 2013
Unfortunately Jona...my gamer pride doesnt allow me to perform the 100% sword combo... I enjoy having a battle that lasts for more then 10 sec.
Message 67 of 69 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Sep 5, 2013
i back up Thanos 100%

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 68 of 69 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter