Jan 11 2013
By: Xello_OP First Son 2 posts

Glitch or some bug?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 122 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

ok so today i was playing and one ares dude who was having a perma speed boost he was using the blade of athena without armor and owning everyone.running like husain bolt he got 15-3 and 14-4 in two matchs.

he was one spell was a fire shield who burn and stun everything close to you and the other was a yellow shield who protect him from stuns.

the really wierd think is he was using battle horn of restoration so i dont know how the hell he was getting the yellow shield in the same match because in his setup was already relic of brutality....

when he killed me i look his setup he was using the burning shield high level upgraded (duration was long) he spell was a eye with some tribal marks (the fire shield) and the horn of restoration with the relic of brutality so how the hell he got a yellow shield protecting him?  and how the hell he was so fast?

i couldnt get him running and of course his feet looked like he was having the speed movement boost all the time... the only time that i could catch him was when i got that and still almost die because his spells 

in the match we were 4v3 and still he got 15 3 and the only 3 times we killed him was me vs him running like a mad man  and spamming r1 and getting lucky the next match was a 4v4 he roflstom us and we lose like 8000 2700...

deeply sorry for my bad english i hope u can read this post but if u cant well all i can say is i saw a guy with a perma speed boost...

Message 1 of 3 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Re: Glitch or some bug?

Jan 11, 2013

I didn't follow so I can't help much but you should edit out that screen name. Some may consider it black listing and his name isn't relevant. 

photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 2 of 3 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Glitch or some bug?

Jan 11, 2013
done
Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)
0 Likes