Gaming Beast
1771 posts

Re: Getting sick of nubs

Aug 18, 2013

Poseidon fights are definately not making the game more interesting. In the EU there are way too many of them waht would make this game more interesting is some balace so taht we can see some diversity not one or 2 builds for each class and 80% of the player base using poseidon the game is becoming very boring for me I want some variety.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Message 41 of 61 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Aug 18, 2013
How can a debuff like that be unintentional?

It's not like someone coded the game by mistake to do that...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 42 of 61 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1977 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Isn't the only problem is that the cloak sheilds him gives him magic and slows you down? I mean he gets more magic then zeus's chance item which gives 40 plus health. We see the same set up because the other items and magics sucks
Message 43 of 61 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11781 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2013

The_Don27 wrote:
Isn't the only problem is that the cloak sheilds him gives him magic and slows you down? I mean he gets more magic then zeus's chance item which gives 40 plus health. We see the same set up because the other items and magics sucks

cloak shouldnt give magic lol

sirens chant sucks

salvation is meh at best

breath of amphitrite is AWFUL

crest is strong

ice maelstrom is bugged

tide blows....blade of athena heals better

obliteration is sooo tiny

Message 44 of 61 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Yet every one in here beside P4E would have Poseidon be nerfed so hard that he'd become as useful as a pool noodle
Erebus..jpg
Message 45 of 61 (127 Views)
Last Guardian
11781 posts

Aug 18, 2013

xbLackFridAy wrote:
Yet every one in here beside P4E would have Poseidon be nerfed so hard that he'd become as useful as a pool noodle

thats kinda why i try to represent REASONABLE changes haha.

hades became a chunk of meat with all his nerfs....i wont let that happen again here.

unless.....people are intentionally going for a zeus vs ares only metagame XD jk jk

Message 46 of 61 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1977 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Lol I think the crest is fine really . Yes they should remove the regain of magic or make the cooldown as long as ares or zeus shield . But to see people using different magics they need to buff up the rest and leave crest alone . And for the items nerfing the cloak could lead people to use different ones but they should buff them up too
Message 47 of 61 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Aug 18, 2013
@P4E I feel all people want is to nerd him back to the way he was before the lvl 40 cap was introduced. To where no one wants to use him. I agree with your BALANCES but I don't agree with a nerf. He doesn't need it. Every god has a way of fighting him. Whether burn curse or silence. They work.

Nothing going to get rid of his ability to take damage. He's made that way. A tank can still do damage because he can live so long. Everyone else's lack of defense it seems make it look like he does more damage. He doesn't.

Magics always able to be dodged. No matter the damage.

I don't think they're should be that much magic coming from the BoP if at all. Nor the bubble. His maul has to quick a cool down when charged.

I believe crest is fine the way it is. Every mainly used spell for each god does about the same. Hades sac soul launches and stuns. Lightning storm bounces. And ares inferno bounces and causes you to be unable to block. So slow and a bounce seems right considering it is ice.
Erebus..jpg
Message 48 of 61 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1977 posts

Aug 18, 2013
He himself doesn't need a nerf, it's his items and weapons. And some just need to be fixed . Like the maul
Message 49 of 61 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11781 posts

Aug 18, 2013

xbLackFridAy wrote:
@P4E I feel all people want is to nerd him back to the way he was before the lvl 40 cap was introduced. To where no one wants to use him. I agree with your BALANCES but I don't agree with a nerf. He doesn't need it. Every god has a way of fighting him. Whether burn curse or silence. They work.

Nothing going to get rid of his ability to take damage. He's made that way. A tank can still do damage because he can live so long. Everyone else's lack of defense it seems make it look like he does more damage. He doesn't.

Magics always able to be dodged. No matter the damage.

I don't think they're should be that much magic coming from the BoP if at all. Nor the bubble. His maul has to quick a cool down when charged.

I believe crest is fine the way it is. Every mainly used spell for each god does about the same. Hades sac soul launches and stuns. Lightning storm bounces. And ares inferno bounces and causes you to be unable to block. So slow and a bounce seems right considering it is ice.

those are the biggest issues. they allow too much offensive versatility.

he was pretty much a joke prior to the level 40 buff. basically, defense meant nothing because 100% combos beat anyone. so why use the god that dies to 100% combos despite having high defense....and on top of that has low damage stats.....and 3 useless magics + items.....

Message 50 of 61 (107 Views)
0 Likes