Aug 17, 2013
The gauntlets has power to ignore stuff like that lol
Message 21 of 61 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1771 posts

Re: Getting sick of nubs

Aug 18, 2013

P4E has already said Poseidon is OP he jsut hasa different take on it than some but many agree its the magic regen that is the main part of the problem. I hat it cuz i used to love playing poseid on but now i cant without feeling like im cheating i get a similar feeling to when i used the cerb blade (rarely for trolling purposed wiht friends). Now when i hear that icy ting of a crest going off more than once  i feel the same disgust as when i see someone spamming reckoning its sad that posiedon has been made into a pariah in the minds of the community I would like him to be blaanced so that I can enjoy using him again.

Also you do not need the call to arms reset AND inferno reset in one combo with ares if you are doign it righ maybe a giants an ascended poseidon but I mean ares is all brute force and keeping the attack goin I do not think poseidon was meant to be.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Message 22 of 61 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Aug 18, 2013
All I hear are excuses for lack of skill. I mean even ningatony skill is in question claiming he's a better hades player than the rawdeal and he used the herpes hammer on him. I don't wanna hear from someone who claims to be better than someone but fights with cheap tactics.

Never to take into consideration status effects. Who the hell runs right into a tank without some plan? Ares does burn damage which is a constant damages on top of the 55-70% PP. which can be damaging. Curses and silence. Even some magic silences or curses. Souldcrusher even found a way to three hit a dam Poseidon in godly war armor with the warhammer of zeus.

Zeus not out. Ares not out. Hades not out either. People know how to stack curse and its that dam hard either.
Erebus..jpg
Message 23 of 61 (259 Views)
Wastelander
801 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Op- you fail to acknowledge the fact that Poseidon is in fact OP.

What disadvantage does Poseidon have??? Please, name one!

Here it comes...curse. LOL! Ok sorry didn't mean to cut to the root of the problem so fast.

Poseidon is OP. No need to debate that fact. And yes, that's a fact.

So much for reviving the game. Gauntlets made it worse!

Enjoy the surge of players for the next week...maybe month.

Thanks for the preview...I'm still not purchasing these things. And being a Zeus player...if you ain't paying, you shouldn't be playing.
Message 24 of 61 (258 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Poseidon, Poseidon, Poseidon. Blah, blah, blah. I like the challenge. Imo it keeps the game interesting. I get that he is a pain in the arse to beat but isn't that point of a game? It should not be easy.
Message 25 of 61 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2013

hmmm, it's fine by me if people refuse to apply curses or silence or deactivate defense (Ares).  SSM has added ways to counter Poseidon's high defense. imo, these remedies are very strong. 25% decrease from curse and 35% decrease from silence. that is not enough?! Smiley Indifferent

I feel people just want something to completely overwhelm Poseidons so bad, they just don't want to admit it. 

Message 26 of 61 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Zeus gauntlets can 3 shot Poseidon with lightning storm...
Message 27 of 61 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Lol i still hurt from that. Dem lazzzooorrrsss
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 61 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

Aug 18, 2013

sanghee524 wrote:

hmmm, it's fine by me if people refuse to apply curses or silence or deactivate defense (Ares).  SSM has added ways to counter Poseidon's high defense. imo, these remedies are very strong. 25% decrease from curse and 35% decrease from silence. that is not enough?! Smiley Indifferent

I feel people just want something to completely overwhelm Poseidons so bad, they just don't want to admit it. 

of course it isn't because once silenced/cursed, the poseidon player can just turtle up.

Message 29 of 61 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2013

i've been killing everyone with the gauntlet of Zeus and Reckonings, including Poseidons. Poseidons die in 1 simple string of attacks

lure S special- Reckoning- Dodge out- Reckoning- T special.
(godly war armors and cape)

call this combo whatever u like, I kill Poseidons easily and I'm so happy with it Smiley Happy no chance to withdraw or turtle up Smiley Happy

(Of course there are more ways to smack Poseidons with just original gears)

Message 30 of 61 (173 Views)
0 Likes