Jan 08 2013
By: Viddik Lombax Warrior 169 posts

General feedback thread - Jan 8th and beyond.

1 replies 135 views Edited Jan 8, 2013
Figured instead of necroing a tjread we'd start a new one for both the new testers and the old. CTF still has a pinned feedback thread so please try and use this one for Favor of the Gods and mechanics in general. Observations: Logging in today the game certainly FEELS better. Following the holiday shut down and restart things didn't work as smoothly. Ran 4 FFAs today and everything felt really tight and responsive. Made for a very pleasurable experience. Can't recall a single bug either. Furthermore, the game also FELT more balanced. I was playing an Ares champ and saw at least two of the other players were patroned by Zeus. Lightning Storm came down a few times per match but felt less overwhelming then before. It worked as it should - if I over extend and am not being watchful, you can punish the hell out of me. Now obviously in regards to balance, my main fear if that everything is going so smoothly now simply because we haven't seen the big toys come out yet. If anyone leveling Zeus can let us know if any changes were done to Harmony or Chance relic at higher lvls I'd appreciate it.
Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Re: General feedback thread - Jan 8th and beyond.

Jan 8, 2013

Yea smooth so far besides the typical lightning drops -_- Other then that i would feel a lot better about the game if we were able to test the other gods for OPness

Kings are Made in WAR- Leader of Team Street Killas
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingParkerTSK
Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)
0 Likes