Last Guardian
11800 posts

Re: Gauntlets Confirmed??? (*Spoiler Alert!)

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

^thx. you know, I hate to bring this up.....but I help a lot on the forums....perhaps none of you read my posts but I think you all know that I rlly try to help people get better at this game. Sadly, nobody would ever give a **bleep** what I've done bcuz I'm younger than them....I find it very upsetting that people might not appreciate what I do just bcuz of a number.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 36 (645 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Apr 12, 2013

I dont know how old u r poseidon, but u have said some useful tips for me. I dont care how old someone is, if they are helpful they are useful for me lol.

Message 22 of 36 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 12, 2013

thx. I try my best to share what I know so that everyone can play their best Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 36 (617 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Apr 12, 2013

I never would have guessed you were soo young, Poseidon4ever

^.^

Message 24 of 36 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

Age has nothing to do with intelligence or maturity. A 10 year old can be as wise as an 80 year old monk and a 40 year old can be as annoying and immature as a teenager.

Numbers don't mean anything outside of how many years you've been on this Earth. I have experienced more than people who have lived and died, and I've also faced death more times than many people could possibly imagine.

I'm known as Silver Phoenix for a reason, and my latest brush with death occurred this past Monday when I collapsed and fell backwards into my tub.

The point is, never assume anything about a person based on an internet screen name or how old they are and whether they are the same in real life as they are portrayed in a forum post.

Some are pretty much exactly the same and those people aren't hard to figure out.

Now give me some new battle maps and weapons to bring Multiplayer up a notch.

Message 25 of 36 (431 Views)
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Apr 12, 2013

In the second video, the guy with Nemean Cestus looks like Kratos to me. and I bet if there will be gauntlets, they will make them only one-handed, just like the Gauntlet of Zeus in Chains of Olympus.

Message 26 of 36 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 12, 2013

lol these gauntlets sound intriguing.....maybe they will stop all the sword of zeus spam Smiley Tongue

Message 27 of 36 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I can see there being two more weapon classes.

Hades - Hammer
Poseidon - Spear
Ares - Sword
Zeus - GAUNTLETS

In the video, the gauntlets are yellow. If they choose to add a 5th God, there will be another weapon set - bows please?

Someone mentioned in another topic that SSM had to cut 2 weapon classes and one god allegiance.
Message 28 of 36 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 12, 2013

hmm I had not heard abt that....

Message 29 of 36 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

hmm I had not heard abt that....

Remotei said that apparently SSM was running behind and had to cut 2 weapon classes and one God. It would make sense because there's a video of the Gauntlets and one of the developer's, a black dude said that Hades has a hammer, Ares has a sword, Poseidon has a spear and Zeus has gauntlets.

So since there's space for a 5th God, it would make sense that there would be a 5th weapon class. The only other weapon we've used are bows such as the Typhon Bane or the Apollo Bow.

PS  P4E I pm'd you boo

Message 30 of 36 (138 Views)
0 Likes