Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: Gamespot calling GoWA MP a "bust"?!?!?!

Mar 9, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

d1v4d wrote:
SSM could counter this by releasing a very limiting MP demo, at least that's what I think, along with a few others on here. Ascension simply doesn't deserve this.

There's nothing to counter.  SSM doesn't care about these reviews, they know the hard work and committment that they put into this and that the game is for us, the players/fans.  They're gearing for release day next Tuesday, not worrying about what these drones think.

Just saying. I don't care at all, myself.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 21 of 25 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Mar 9, 2013

SSM Has Set The Bar A Lot Of Times Already, Why Are Numbers Even Important When Deciding A Games Overall Quality ?

If Anything The Old Saying Is True, "You Can't Please Everyone All The Time." I Rest My Case .Lol

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 22 of 25 (94 Views)
Wastelander
869 posts

Mar 9, 2013

My only qualms is that alot of gamers may NOT buy this game because of ho-hum reviews on a game that deserved better "professional" representation of its content. Twisted Metal sales suffered GREATLY because of many "eh, it's good but it feels the same as all the other Twiisted Metals" which was an absolutel GARBAGE statement, yet repeated all over the internet.

I want this game to sell well so I can enjoy the multiplayer with a WIDE variety of people. This misrepresentation is rather important in the modern era. I don't mind the gripes such as "story was lacking" or "camera was problematic" but when things like "the combat hasn't evolved" or "the multiplayer felt tacked on" are just completely farcicle and only demonstrate a lack of attention. But those are the things that the unlearned will read before deciding to buy a game or not.

I hate to do this to my dearly beloved Uncharted 3...but if ANY game failed to evolve, it was that one. Yet these same websites gave glowing reviews for it despite this fact. And yeah same story for [insert FPS outside of Halo or Killzone here].

Message 23 of 25 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Mar 9, 2013
He calls it unoriginal yet there is nothing like it out there, its just his personal opinion so read into it what u will. If u enjoyed the beta im sure ull enjoy the full version even more. I for one am excited to dive in :smileyvery-happy:
Message 24 of 25 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Mar 9, 2013

I agree completely @SirCrush!

Erebus..jpg
Message 25 of 25 (51 Views)
0 Likes