Fender Bender
4062 posts

Re: GOWA_DEV TEAM?! Erebus challenges you.

Feb 7, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

uh oh...

LOL, we can talk mythology but not religon?  lol.  I love getting a rise out of you guys, too easy.

All hail clan Errogancebus LOL.

What fun is your little virtual clan if you have no opposition.  You're welcome.

If "uh oh" is a "rise" to you, I think your standards need to jump a bit.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 41 of 272 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

Errogancebus, I kinda like it

Even VanillaBeast bows to us Smiley Happy

Haha, that was sarcasm.  I like the joke though.

I here by officially deem you proud bunch of gay and merry men... Errogancebus.

Errogancebus

Errogancebus seen walking through the streets of Sparta before their glorious battle with GOW Dev Team...

Message 42 of 272 (291 Views)
Wastelander
787 posts

Feb 7, 2013

I do look good in pink.

But as Goldhawk1 said, back on topic.

Message 43 of 272 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Feb 7, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

DelSol-97- wrote:

I would appreciate it if we could get back on topic.

Really, your grasping at straws and it's pathetic.  Just because we have a clan doesn't make us egotistical what so ever.  Your petty and oh so pathetic attempts to try and get under our skin does nothing but tell us we're doing something right because we're obviously getting under yours especially if you keep going out of your way to try and insult us with your god awful insults.  Really, if you want to flex your e-muscles and show off your e-peen go elsewhere.  Let us continue to prove our worth and grow as a great clan.  If you don't like it, make one of your own and/or deal with it.  Your lame and unnecessary insults are only going to not only make you look bad but get you banned as well. 

Good day. 

Message 44 of 272 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

VanillaBeast wrote:

DelSol-97- wrote:

I would appreciate it if we could get back on topic.

Really, your grasping at straws and it's pathetic.  Just because we have a clan doesn't make us egotistical what so ever.  Your petty and oh so pathetic attempts to try and get under our skin does nothing but tell us we're doing something right because we're obviously getting under yours especially if you keep going out of your way to try and insult us with your god awful insults.  Really, if you want to flex your e-muscles and show off your e-peen go elsewhere.  Let us continue to prove our worth and grow as a great clan.  If you don't like it, make one of your own and/or deal with it.  Your lame and unnecessary insults are only going to not only make you look bad but get you banned as well. 

Good day. 

No, actually I was laughing out loud in my office, not under my skin at all.  This is a fun change of pace from database work.  I showed a few people here at the office and they also thought it was pretty funny, not to mention my inbox on here that just blew up with people thinking it was awesome but too afraid to post it on here so you will know who they are (people often fear backlash).  It's all in good fun Goldihawks, settle down bro.

Message 45 of 272 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Oh yeah, I'm sure constantly arguing with all of our clan members, calling the idea of a clan silly, attempting to shoot down any form of competitive game play, calling us gay, and making fun of the clan name is all in "good fun."

And I'm sure I have an idea of who would PM you not sure why they wouldn't just grow a pair and post.

Either way, I'd very much like SSM to respond to this issue and not be turned away by the level of idiocy bestowed upon this thread recently.
Message 46 of 272 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Can't we all just get along.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 47 of 272 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Sine this is my thread...do i have the power to delet some Postings? i'd verry much like to get rid of the imature crap *Vaniller* has posted.

Are you that bord? LOL if this is all your good for then why bother posting here? go away to another thread please, thanks Smiley Happy

lawl.jpg

Message 48 of 272 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 7, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Can't we all just get along.

@d1v4d My Thought Exactly .

But Hilarious Too .Lol

; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 49 of 272 (229 Views)
Sackboy
490 posts

Feb 7, 2013

metlgearsolid200 wrote:
Sine this is my thread...do i have the power to delet some Postings? i'd verry much like to get rid of the imature crap *Vaniller* has posted.

Are you that bord? LOL if this is all your good for then why bother posting here? go away to another thread please, thanks Smiley Happy

This is actually Sony's thread, so no, actually you don't.  "Vaniller", good one.  Good one indeed.

umad

Message 50 of 272 (218 Views)
0 Likes