Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Free DLC download

Jun 14, 2013

does nobody understand the concept of you PAID your money to get the season pass (except if you win a contest or were wiped in 1.06) therefore meaning that you did in fact pay for your dlc you simply got it for cheaper than those of us who dont have the season pass -_- geez false advertizing is rampant these days

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 11 of 15 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Jun 15, 2013
Then what do you call it? Because xp is content and the boosters are downloadable, hence the xp boosters are downloadable content (DLC).

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 12 of 15 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jun 15, 2013
^ xp booster are add on content ..

problem solved 😅

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 13 of 15 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Jun 15, 2013
Whatever they call it, it sets a bad precedent. Just wait and they'll start calling the armor/weapons 'services' (which they technically are) and screw over everyone with a pass more than they already have. All the lies they've told at this point, it wouldn't surprise me. I don't want to give up on GoW but I don't want to have to keep putting up with the BS SSM serves up either.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 14 of 15 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Jun 15, 2013
I agree that the XP boosters are overpriced. The reasons why they are not included in the season pass is because:

1. DLC is content that is paid for once, and it is yours for as long as you have the game.

2.XP boosters are boosters, that you pay for once and they are yours for the duration(24 hr, or 48hr)

3. If everyone who has a season pass got the XP for free, they would simply download it constantly making leveling up easier. reaching ascension in a couple days, or weeks depending on how you playe

4. SSM is giving out a season pass to all wipeout victims and contest winners because it is not available anywhere else, it is exclusive to the CE owners. They are simply setting a goal with the contest and saying if you win, you get a season pass, which normally you would have to spend $79.99 on.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 15 of 15 (78 Views)
0 Likes