Aug 15 2013
By: Fornicatron Lombax Warrior 109 posts

Fornicatron's Research

[ Edited ]
23 replies 288 views Edited Aug 16, 2013

Hi guys, how are you all? I was playing with my brother some days a go and he came up with a idea, a idea is like a virus... oh wait, no, he came up with the idea of doing a list with players weapons and play styles, we play a lot of BoH and usually face the same people, using the same loadouts and playing with the same patterns, we tought that would be fun to take some notes of those players. Today i faced the fiftieth guy of the list, i'll not post any nicknames or personal information of any player that is in this list i also will not post the list itself, just some information that i got now. I also took some scores for them, 0 to 10, where 0 will represent no risk of losing at all and 10 would be a hard match.

50 fights, 50 different players and those are the data that i gathered:

Of 50 guys, 11 were using Hades, 19 using Ares, 10 using Poseidon (other surprise) and 10 using Zeus

Of 50 guys, 34 were using swords, of this 34 just three of then were using cerb, what actually surprised me, i was expecting much more.

Of 50 guys, just 16 were using spears or hammers (8 each) .

Of 50 guys, 10 RQ.

Of 50 guys, 10 were lagged as hell.

Of 50 guys, just two were grinding xp with rubberbands on theyr joysticks (i wasn't expecting to face anyone using this metod, since here in Brazil the 10x xp costs something between 40~50 reals)

The average score that i gave to all this players was 0,96, i was expecting a higher score for those people, i think that i maybe just had "lucky" of facing newbie players or whatever...

The highest score was 8, this guy didn't hit 10 just cuz he switched weapons after the second match and started spamming JS, so became extremely predictable.

The lowest score was 0, lots of people got this, i really don't know if they were in a bad day or anything like that, but, in general, those people really need to train a little harder.

Like always, sorry for any error that i may have comited while writing all this to you guys. Remember that all those data are about the Brazilian server and may not be applicable to any other server. During this 50 fights i came across some good players and other not so good, but was fun anyway. Besides this really low score that i gave to then i'm not trying to look better than what i really am. I'm not the best player of the world, but for those 50 guys i just felt that this was the right score to give.

If you guys thought this was an interesting topic just say and i'll be updating this with new data and infos. If you have any question about this "research" just ask and i'll try to answer.

If you found any error in this topic, please, advise me and i'll fix as soon as possible.

As promised: i'm back with 25 more players, i'll not be changing the data of the first 50 matchs now, i'll do this when i reach 100 guys, i believe that with this amount of people we'll have a consistent sample, with a "big" number of players. When i finally do that i'll add percentages and more infos about the "research". For now, here's the 25 guys that i fought since those first 50.

Starting as usual:

Of 25 guys, 7 were using Hades, 6 were using Ares, 8 were using Poseidon and just 4 using Zeus.

Of 25 guys, 13 were using sword, three of then using cerb blade.

Of 25 guys, 6 were using spear and 6 were using hammers. I think it's good to add that almoust everyone using hammer were using the Maul of Poseidon. (yes, that one with the bugged cooldown).

Of 25 guys, 4 of then RQ'ed.

Of 25 guys, 6 of then were lagged in any level.

The average score of all those 25 guys is 1,44.

The highest score this time was 5. Even with the high score of this list be smaller than the other one, the fact that i gave less zeros this time, contributed for a higher average score.

That probably happened cuz this time i played with my brother most of the time and he is much more generous than me...

The lowest score was 0 again.

Message 1 of 24 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Re: Fornicatron's Research

Aug 15, 2013
Very interesting to read
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 24 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Yea really interesting
Message 3 of 24 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Aug 15, 2013
I was looking my notes now and i think we can say that almost 90% of Ares users (or more) were using swords. Even knowing that he have other really good weapons people will almost always stay with the blade and the sword.
Probably because of JS and easy combos.
Message 4 of 24 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Aug 15, 2013
I will say almost everyone uses a sword in general. I like to mix it up
Message 5 of 24 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Probably lol

I'm curious....what's the percent for spears since they've been nerfed to hell
Message 6 of 24 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Like i said on the first post, 8 people were using spears, most of then were using Spear of Zeus or SoD. One guy were using Spear of Ares and the others i can't say for sure.
Message 7 of 24 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Wow that's just sad
Message 8 of 24 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Poor spear Smiley Sad so sad
Message 9 of 24 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Just fought a guy know, was expecting a good match since i heard that he was a good player. I think someone just made a mistake, he was a Cerb user, spamming L1-S and reckoning, nothing new here and i can't see anything different from any regular Cerb user....
Message 10 of 24 (220 Views)
0 Likes