Aug 18 2013
By: The_Don27 Gaming Beast 1977 posts

Favorite Mode?

86 replies 202 views Edited Aug 18, 2013
What is your favorite mode and why? I'll start off Smiley Happy mine is Bout Of Honor because youll never be jumped, no world weapons, no rage mode but there are rage quiters lol and you always have a chance to make a comeback and win a fight even with a lil hp. Oh and the zoom in is great Smiley Very Happy makes it just right for my tiny tv lol hope to see a lot of you guys participating in this thread Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 87 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Re: Favorite Mode?

Aug 18, 2013
Capture the flag. No nonsense chests and altar camping....and it's the closest thing we have to a death match mode. Usually, my team just announces that we have no interest in their flag until the time runs low and that we hope for a good clean fight.

We've run into many groups that seem to be doing the same thing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 87 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Aug 18, 2013
TotG. I prefer fighting monsters than other players most of the time. Though I could do with less f***ing satyrs.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 3 of 87 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1977 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Yea i like that mode too Smiley Happy but I run into way too many Poseidons lol I get jumped a lot . I wouldn't mind getting jump while using poseidon though he can take a beating lol but my poseidon is below 30 lol anyway im for a cap the flag match with you guys . I capture two then let the time run
Message 4 of 87 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1977 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Lol yea they're a pain in the neck XD I miss my determination for that mode Smiley Sad lol
Message 5 of 87 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Aug 18, 2013
I'd be more into CtF if it didn't take me so long to find a match and my whole team actually stayed through the whole match but pretty much only because I still need 24 wins for Manticore upper armor and 2 shards for Cronos Blade, which would probably be easier to get in that mode since the only chests are white chests.

Message 6 of 87 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1977 posts

Aug 18, 2013
You still don't have the shards , gasp. That sword is dangerous . Sort of like the hades level 9 sword but more effective . I been thinking of playing some ctf instead of team favor. And you need to make a party Smiley Happy they don't rage on you
Message 7 of 87 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Yeah Cronos Blade is the last weapon I need shards for. I've seen a few people use it and it looks pretty awesome.

Message 8 of 87 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Aug 18, 2013
I like CTF because I enjoy farming kills, this game could use a Team Deathmatch mode, no chests, altars, level objectives, just kills, sweet, sweet kills...

I also enjoy MoC because its fun to run combo lobbies with friends, and work on awesome combos that can actually be tested on real players, and until we get a 2 player training where we can go into the rotunda with 2(or more people) and just practice combos until we feel we are done, I will continue to use MoC and will continue to have a 26.8 win pct in MoC because of combo lobbies...

I enjoy TotG because its really easy to get a sh!t ton of XP and level up. I always do trials if I have 10x XP goin, easy 45-60k per TotG map.

Message 9 of 87 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Aug 18, 2013

The_Don27 wrote:
Yea i like that mode too Smiley Happy but I run into way too many Poseidons lol I get jumped a lot . I wouldn't mind getting jump while using poseidon though he can take a beating lol but my poseidon is below 30 lol anyway im for a cap the flag match with you guys . I capture two then let the time run

lol that's the most frustrating tactic to use on an opponent XD they realize that you were toying with them after the match haha assuming they even stay

Message 10 of 87 (167 Views)
0 Likes