Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Re: FOUR new MP maps summarized (plus maybe more)

Mar 7, 2013
whaaaa...?? that was IT?
Message 61 of 75 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

Rumba_Lumba wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

I don't understand the point of knowing things early. It's like, a week away.

except i posted this topic a week ago, and i've known these things even earlier than that. on a broader, less-specific scale, i've known these things since late January. it's you who are late to the party.

No sir, you couldn't be more incorrect. I've seen this topic pop up, and none of the info here was "new" to me. You can dream though, young padawan Smiley Wink

Edit: More specific.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 62 of 75 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Mar 7, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Rumba_Lumba wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

except i posted this topic a week ago, and i've known these things even earlier than that. on a broader, less-specific scale, i've known these things since late January. it's you who are late to the party.

No sir, you couldn't be more incorrect. I've seen this topic pop up, and none of the info here was "new" to me. You can dream though, young padawan Smiley Wink

none of the info here was new to you yet i don't see anyone here talking about anything remotely close to what i posted. cute. nice try, though.

Message 63 of 75 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Rumba_Lumba wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

Rumba_Lumba wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

none of the info here was new to you yet i don't see anyone here talking about anything remotely close to what i posted. cute. nice try, though.

Ever take a good look at who's been commenting on here? Keep thinking highly of yourself youngling Smiley Wink 

Cute? Gotta buy me dinner first, lovely.

Message 64 of 75 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Mar 7, 2013

All i can really say is, Rumba is my **bleep**. You need to join me and Gual in slaying all these **bleep** and **bleep** warriors. We will rise to the crown of olympus, and take what is rightfully ours. Along the way we can brutally rape Ezika(or whatever that clan name is). What do you say BROTHER will you join me?

Message 65 of 75 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 7, 2013

BubbaBone56 wrote:

All i can really say is, Rumba is my **bleep**. You need to join me and Gual in slaying all these **bleep** and **bleep** warriors. We will rise to the crown of olympus, and take what is rightfully ours. Along the way we can brutally rape Ezika(or whatever that clan name is). What do you say BROTHER will you join me?

Let's do it man. Let's rape Ezika! I'm with you on that one!!!!

Message 66 of 75 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Mar 7, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Ever take a good look at who's been commenting on here? Keep thinking highly of yourself youngling Smiley Wink 

First you say you don't get the point of knowing things a week early

then I just told you I knew of things MUCH earlier than that. 

Then you gloss over that and just go on to say the stuff you saw is nothing new.

Which I said "Really? I don't see you posting any of these stuff earlier than I did." because that is in fact, true. Nowhere have I seen anybody but me talk about these things, so where is that "old" stuff you spoke of?

Now you gloss over that yet again?

Please, can someone pinch me right now? Not only have you been owned once, but twice. Can you further embarrass yourself again?

Message 67 of 75 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Rumba_Lumba wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

First you say you don't get the point of knowing things a week early

then I just told you I knew of things MUCH earlier than that. 

Then you gloss over that and just go on to say the stuff you saw is nothing new.

Which I said "Really? I don't see you posting any of these stuff earlier than I did." because that is in fact, true. Nowhere have I seen anybody but me talk about these things, so where is that "old" stuff you spoke of?

Now you gloss over that yet again?

Please, can someone pinch me right now? Not only have you been owned once, but twice. Can you further embarrass yourself again?

You, my friend, need to take things a little less literally. You're overthinking things. The only person who's embarrassing themselves is you, and your foolish attempts to "own" me. Own? Now, now. Smiley Wink

Have you seen any topics of mine include "new discoveries"? No, I don't do those. Relax, you're trying too hard. So what about that dinner?

Message 68 of 75 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Mar 7, 2013

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!

Message 69 of 75 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Mar 7, 2013
Gotta give it to Rumba Lumba all the maps seen recently he spoke about here first.
Message 70 of 75 (89 Views)
0 Likes