Jun 08 2013
By: eXirion- Splicer 69 posts

Europe Servers unstable?

4 replies 135 views Edited Jun 8, 2013

I exprience it my self that i have like 8 out of 10 machtes i expriance lag and heavy one's, if I read the forum I see that more ppl come acrosse guys who wont die get health back etc, it looks like the are cheating etc. but i heard that u can produce a great lag what u expriance less than your enemy's, this is kinda like cheating becaus u get a edge in battle not a great 1 but u have it.

i explain feather, in the machtes i come acrosse guys i trow them in the air and i cant grapple them. what!!!,  i dont even see a with line above there heads, tings like i perry i see the hit me with a light atack but the dont get stunned tings like ppl with no name or hp and mana bar running around all sorts of bugs lags and isseus are comming across this game.

bugs!!! majore isseu the GM's say tho us the gamers tell us whats wrong and we fix it but i expriance more bugs than ever, i stand like a feet from the spikes but somhowe i die becaus of it than i use the spikes on a enemy and the dont even die :smileyfrustrated:, the map with the cyclops wen u want to jump in te bleu TP he wont jump out but falls back into it over and over and over, ppl u kill and u get a brutal kill somehow in 1 sec its over sometime even in less than a sec i see them walking around agianand looks like if the can break the stun from brutal kill.

i also see thing that if i get a brtual kill and i instant use R1 a teammate is faster than me and i look at the screen and think that whas fast but kinda thinks its laaag.

anyhow the lag fore the past few days is terrible, dont u think it time to fix this instable servers who ever is in charges of it

peace out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 5 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Re: Europe Servers unstable?

Jun 8, 2013
I was just about to make a thread,8 matches HUGE lag and then,BOOM game frezes and now when trying to play,says error has occured when trying to find a match. What a load of F U C K,this game and servers suck,i took a week off only to find that everything goes straight to tartarus.Absolutely unforgivable.
Message 2 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Jun 8, 2013

geuss i ame not the only 1, it's kinda crazy yea.

i also dont see anywhere on the forum how long it will be wen the fix this and what the are going to do about it, same that i see guys running around with weapons i cant even get them in the ps store wonder how the get those.

Message 3 of 5 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Well you can said generally that the servers are very unstable as mostly you got kicked from host,before even the match starts or when it starts then suddendly you got kicked during the match that´s really very annoying and the devs really need to fix it.

@exXirion I think you´re talking about the mjolnir hammer and the leonidas armour,well I don´t know but right now they´re only available in the Us Store but not in the EU one so we´ll have to see if it will come out next Wednesday or not.

Message 4 of 5 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Jun 8, 2013

let's hope fore the best than :smileyhappy: and i will tank your fore the info.

mabey i somtime rage to muchts becaus those thins botter my i feel like this game have a great pvp system onlyne needs some fixing.

but all fore the best thx agian and lets see what happens in the further fuhter

greetz

Message 5 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes