Fender Bender
3054 posts

Re: Elite Level Upgrades - Zeus

Apr 17, 2013

KaOt1CuCo wrote:
@gypsy
In the second tip you gave you must have meant relic of enlightenment* instead of the relic of divination right?
Overall great stuff to give strength to Zeus!

Whoops! You're correct. Thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 29 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
865 posts

Apr 18, 2013
There's no way I can switch my allegiance is there? I knew I should have gone with Zeus.
Message 12 of 29 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Dude... Of course you can change allegiance... Haven't you see the triangle button in lobby when in character screen.... By the gods...
Message 13 of 29 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
865 posts

Apr 18, 2013
That's just switching characters. I mean official allegiance.
Message 14 of 29 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

j0se_tony wrote:
There's no way I can switch my allegiance is there? I knew I should have gone with Zeus.

I'm a little confused by your question. Can you elaborate more please?

When you hit Triangle, it shows you the different Allegiance options. So, if I'm Ares, and hit Triangle, I can change to Hades.

OR, do you mean you want to keep the level of character you have and switch Allegiance? If so, that's not possible. Each Allegiance has to be leveled individually.

Message 15 of 29 (268 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Apr 18, 2013

I guess the patch comes this Friday Smiley Tongue Tomorrow Poseidon reveal.

signature.jpg

Message 16 of 29 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Apr 18, 2013

great stuff deff gonna help me change up my playstyle every now and then

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 17 of 29 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
865 posts

Apr 18, 2013
You know how in the beginning you align yourself to a god right and in the lobby there's an icon showing your official alegiance? I chose Poseidon but I want it to show Zeus. I'm guessing no though.
Message 18 of 29 (211 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

As a Zeus player, I should look at this seriously.Smiley Happy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"New Item – Thunderous Triumph is a rallying war cry that pierces the minds of all surrounding enemies and Silences them while raising the Elemental Power. As the shout is boosted, it invigorates a Warrior for longer periods of time. "

The elemental Power probably not my main concern, the increase of elemental Power seems not better than other items effect, or I can just 

ignore it. But the stun effect sounds good, maybe I can stun an enemy and kick him out to gain the 125 favors easily?Smiley Embarassed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"New Magic – Annihilation charges a Warrior’s body until he becomes a living conduit of power and is placed in the center of a massive electrical storm that draws in enemies and consumes their life force. As the Battlemage gains control of the overflow of energy, he’ll be able to maintain it longer and gain additional power to finish any surviving Silenced opposition."

Don't know it need how much magic to use, but sounds powerful, maybe it's the magic in GOW1?

"New Relic – Relic of Enlightenment fortifies a Warrior’s prowess with his weapon by raising his Elemental Power only when their magic reserves are at their maximum."

Probably not useful to me, because the relic of chance or other relics that can gain magic are too good.Smiley Sad

"Relic of Divination reinforces the physical attacks of the Battlemage when magic is cast, allowing him to deliver a swift death to anyone caught by his lightning."

It probably works best with Reckoning of Zeus magicSmiley Happy

If I can kill an enemy from full health by just using ONE Reckoning of Zeus magic, it is a good choice to me.

But again, the relics that can gain magic are too good, wonder it is worth or not.

Conclusion:

It is hard to say I am disappointed, I haven't use those new ability yet.

Hopefully they are useful.

Also hope the 1.04 update will release soon.Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 29 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Sounds pretty good. Can't wait to give it a try.
Message 20 of 29 (171 Views)
0 Likes