Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 17 2013
By: gypsy816 Fender Bender 3054 posts

Elite Level Upgrades - Zeus

[ Edited ]
28 replies 1262 views Edited Apr 17, 2013

Elite Levels are coming soon in Patch 1.04, but that's not all! In addition to the ability to ascend to Level 40, the Gods have deemed it fitting to bestow upon you new Items, Magics, and Relics for your Champion.

As Patch 1.04 approaches, we’re coming to the end of our Godly Allegiance articles. Today we’re focusing on those who have pledged themselves to the Ruler of Olympus, Zeus.

Elite Level Upgrades - Hades
Elite Level Upgrades - Ares

Zeus Warriors are Battlemages capable of conjuring potent magic that draws enemies in or strikes them at a distance.  A Battlemage may sacrifice some Elemental Power for a menial increase into other traits, but a skilled sorcerer chooses to channel everything into reaching peak magical strengths that none of the other allegiances approach, and offer little resistance to. 

The Father of the Gods bestows mastery over his lightning bolt to conjure an impenetrable shield to move around the battlefield at the speed of lighting, or to cast potent Magic attacks that Silence enemies. Zeus Warriors that have forged on and proven that neither high Physical Power nor large Health reserves can resist their astonishing alchemy are being blessed with a new, awe-inspiring Magic, an aggressive Item, and two fortifying Relics.   

New Item – Thunderous Triumph 
is a rallying war cry that pierces the minds of all surrounding enemies and Silences them while raising the Elemental Power. As the shout is boosted, it invigorates a Warrior for longer periods of time.  

New Magic – Annihilation charges a Warrior’s body until he becomes a living conduit of power and is placed in the center of a massive electrical storm that draws in enemies and consumes their life force. As the Battlemage gains control of the overflow of energy, he’ll be able to maintain it longer and gain additional power to finish any surviving Silenced opposition.

New Relic – Relic of Enlightenment 
fortifies a Warrior’s prowess with his weapon by raising his Elemental Power only when their magic reserves are at their maximum.

Relic of Divination reinforces the physical attacks of the Battlemage when magic is cast, allowing him to deliver a swift death to anyone caught by his lightning.

Zeus entrusts these hallowed provisions to his Warriors so that they may pay tribute to him by unleashing his wrath and fury upon all that defy the Ruler of Olympus. But Zeus will not let his Warriors enter battle without first supplying the wisdom needed to use his gifts with fitting judgment:

• Relic of DivinationThunderous Triumph, and upgraded Reckoning of Zeus magic will almost guarantee an enemy’s sentence to the afterlife.  Wait for an enemy to approach, then activate Thunderous Triumph, use your magic while they are Silenced and can’t avoid the attack, then cut them down with physical attacks reinforced by the magic attack.

• Combine Relic of EnlightenmentAnnihilation, and War Hammer of Zeus to increase your combat capabilities against a single enemy or a group of foes.  Fill your Mana reserves to maximum to trigger the Relic of Enlightenment, and take advantage of both the War Hammer’s magic-based special attacks.  If you become outnumbered, use the War Hammer’s Olympic Retribution attack to pull the enemies close, then use Annihilation while they are too close to outrun it. 

• Equip Thunderous TriumphAnnihilation, and Relic of Prosperity when entering a Match of Champions to make quick work of the opposition.  Use the Relic’s ability to gain magic from chests to quickly gain all the magic you need, then jump into any fray, activate Thunderous Triumphto stun and Silence the group, then use Annihilation to obliterate everyone when they are defenseless.  Take advantage of the momentary lull in combat by opening any remaining chests.    

Learn more about the Ruler of Olympus and grab an epic wallpaper here

Message 1 of 29 (1,262 Views)
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: Elite Level Upgrades - Zeus

Apr 17, 2013
Awesome. Can't wait. Thanks for the info updates
Message 2 of 29 (1,255 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Apr 17, 2013

I love you Gypsy, Zeus sounds awesome. Quick question is the tweet about patch details of when it will go live this week true?

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 3 of 29 (1,254 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Yay!!!, cant wait for these new abilities. Now we just need to see Poseidons abilities, hope it comes out soon.

Message 4 of 29 (1,253 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Seems nice! However I find it hard not to use chance or aclepius relics, because without them you would depend on fountains to get magic.

But I'll test the new stuff :smileyvery-happy:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 5 of 29 (1,240 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 17, 2013

SovereignSky wrote:

I love you Gypsy, Zeus sounds awesome. Quick question is the tweet about patch details of when it will go live this week true?

We're definitely getting closer. :smileywink:

Message 6 of 29 (1,232 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Apr 17, 2013

gypsy816 wrote:

SovereignSky wrote:

We're definitely getting closer. :smileywink:

My gut tells me next week.........unless we're REALLY lucky and it's this friday with a complimentary Poseidon thread in time for double XP weekend :smileytongue:

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 7 of 29 (1,227 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Apr 17, 2013
@gypsy
In the second tip you gave you must have meant relic of enlightenment* instead of the relic of divination right?
Overall great stuff to give strength to Zeus!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 29 (1,218 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
412 posts

Apr 17, 2013

I'm already in love <3

----------

----------
Message 9 of 29 (1,208 Views)
Splicer