Highlighted
Apr 19 2013
By: Raegn21 Lombax Warrior 255 posts

Elite Discussion Thread

4 replies 103 views Edited Apr 19, 2013

now, most elite threads are limited to one complaint here or there but this one is for ALL the complaints or concerns as well as any compliments that you may have. what do you guys think overall of this update? as for me personally, from what im seeing so far:

Ares

-no comment on him yet, i havent seen anyone use him. but from his descriptions i doubt he'll be too much trouble anymore so than he normally is

Hades

-his new relics seem kinda useless. noone uses the Torrent to make the Haste Relic combo nor would they even really want a haste after using magic. the Carnage Relic might be useful since Hades can always gain life from opponents and doesnt really need a big healing item but its not looking too promising. at lvl 3 id imagine it would rise up to about healing 30/15 health on kill/assist but that wont do very much. theyre practically better off dying and getting full health instead (im assuming they were in a worst case battle that leaves them on low health for this example)

Poseidon

-Resilience Relic has made it near impossible to kill a Poseidon player. not to mention the Amphitrite Item making it even more so since they can slow you down by touching you and floating away to leave their newly accelerated teammates for you to be at the mercy of since you can hardly move anymore

Zeus

- the new magic is too much. i just played a match of champions where this Zeus player literally used it at least 15 times. i know hes the "mage" and is suppose to be able to use magic a lot but he was never able to use it that much before this update. i can only imagine how bad itll become at lv3

Message 1 of 5 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Re: Elite Discussion Thread

Apr 19, 2013
I think the new magics are powerfull but the other things aint something the extraordinary.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Ares seems nice due to the new relic which increase PA overtime.

Hades has been nerfed, so...

I'm curious to check Poseidon players now Smiley Tongue

About Zeus... Do you mean they spammed 15 times the ultimate??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 3 of 5 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Apr 19, 2013
I am using the relic that gives 25% PA after grapple for Ares.I grapple a lot xD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 5 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

czeuch wrote:
Ares seems nice due to the new relic which increase PA overtime.

Hades has been nerfed, so...

I'm curious to check Poseidon players now Smiley Tongue

About Zeus... Do you mean they spammed 15 times the ultimate??

I'm curious about Poseidon as well; will reserve judgement until I've played him more with those new skills. It seems like with the right loadout he could become *gasp*... potentially unkillable.

Hades was nerfed, but I'm wondering if it might be a bit too much considering based on the new skill descriptions, his additions don't seem as great as the stuff added for the other 3 gods in comparison.

Anyway, can't really say for sure until we've spent more time post patch and playing with each of the gods for a while. Just my initial thoughts is all... which could end up being entirely BS lol Smiley Tongue

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 5 of 5 (77 Views)
0 Likes