Jan 11 2013
By: FallenAssassin_9 First Son 22 posts

Double/Triple/Quadruple Teaming

3 replies 123 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

Has anyone else out their gotten mad how in Desert of Lost Souls how almost 70% of the time you get double/triple/quadruple teamed? Because I hate how when your fighting someone one on one like a man how some a hole runs along and attacks you or when people are walking around in a group and they purposley attack you at the same time? I don't know it just seems cheap to me and makes it look like you can't win a fight without having someone there to help you attack one person. Whenever I see my team mate/mates fighting one on one or two on two I normally leave them be and think that it's a fair fight no reason to make it unfair. Respond if you hate people who help you in a fight and mess up your combo or fight or people that come along and gang up on you.

- FallenAssassin_9
Message 1 of 4 (123 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: Double/Triple/Quadruple Teaming

Jan 11, 2013
It happens all the time, I hate it myself but you know people like that have no honor and are weak on their own so that's why they jump people.
Message 2 of 4 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Jan 11, 2013

If ever I'm fighting one on one and someone else jumps in I'll book it the moment I'm able too and get the health fountain then wait for another chance at a fair fight. If someone on my team is in a one vs two situation I usually try and help out a bit.

Message 3 of 4 (97 Views)
First Son
24 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

That's part of the game and with friend invites, prepare to see that every game.

What I do hate is when the other team knows it a 2v4 and yet they just group kill you (you can't even run away since they trap you in a corner and spam their skills). I hope they implement a penalty system if you leave games too often, because it really messes up your team.

Message 4 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes