Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 11 2013
By: DjTonetti First Son 11 posts

Disgusted, frustrated an discouraged.

12 replies 276 views Edited Jun 11, 2013

I'm completely disgusted, frustrated, and discouraged. After the last update and a level 40 Hades i decided to make the Ascent Update. I have overcome mid-level enemies continuously before had crushed in minutes. It's the worst. Watch this. I have no special power single best values only my Special Armor of Hades. And now I wonder if it's worth after nearly three months to get to level 40, now go through this. For me there. you will say that I have to wait to have a higher level, but ... and what happens to all the effort cost me to get here? Is this the reward that you give us?. I think deberiais immediately see an overall improvement for those who choose to Ascend. In fact I do not think up any of my other champions until you see something that compensates (Imagine if I have to wait another three months to reach level 40 with my newly promoted champion!!).

Sorry my english.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Re: Disgusted, frustrated an discouraged.

Jun 11, 2013

You could rank back up using non-allegiance armour sets and weapons till you get to a more suited level to start leveling gear. For example I read the forums before I decided to ascend and it was daunting. However the first game I played I used the same build I was using at 40, seeing as though all the gear was still unlocked and maxed. The only thing that had changed was my relic, mainly because you don't have a relic at rank 1. I won the round with little to no effort. Now this of course wouldn't be the same for everyone however it does help.

You could use Manticore, Chaos/Medusa, Artemis sets to make a semi decent build.

Once you have ranked up to where you're able to equip your relic/item/magic that you were using before ascending you can start leveling your gear without worrying.

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 11, 2013

In adition, it makes no sense for me to spend time increasing any weapons of my god that i know, I do not work well in the sand for me. More than i know that I will lose the level to get back to 40 in Ascension.

Sorry my english

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 11, 2013

I understand you perfectly. I thought that. But still feel daunting to have to start over to get an acceptable level. I understand that I probably do not play as well as you. That's why for me it is even more frustrating almost start over. I wish that my effort would have a more short-term reward.

Sorry my english

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Since your topic mentioned "Digusted, frustrated, or discouraged.

I realized those ascended players were stressed out due to those obvious reasons which their fight styles got "nerfed" or ruined.

I'd suggest to get right gears to survive well not to rely on the strong points to rid of those unwanted stresses to focus better on the battles.

Or summon online friends for the better survival rates.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Another way to look at it is Prestige mode isn't always for everyone. If you're feeling like it's more of a chore then fun for you use the tokens to unlock your favourite set, get to 40, and stay at the first Ascendance 40. Unfortunately if you wanted your favourite set of armour and weapon, you will need to ascend twice.

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Jun 11, 2013
I agree its a little ridiculous to lose all your abilities after ascending. It doesn't make sense. You reach the highest rank and your character basically forgets all the abilities that got him there. The prestige was needed but why not unlock single armor pieces after reaching certain prestige levels? At 40 allow an unlock of godly upper armor, at 10 prestige a lower armor and ect......... However after 2 matches I am almost at a prestige 4. So it hopefully wont take quite as long and having the experience of 4 level 40's should help, but I still disagree with the approach of this new system. I feel as if the decisions made for this multiplayer are not thought through. With multiplayer not only being new to the game but to the developers themselves, it really makes one think that their lack of experience comes full circle when implementing changes and bug fixes. I do love this game though. I'm completely addicted to playing it. With all the statements and ideas on this forum alone, SSM could benefit from taking surveys, actually correcting game players concerns, and setting the old ego aside and accept some feedback for fresh new ideas. I am not a game developer and own NO knowledge of making a game but its just an opinion. Probably one that won't be heard
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

Lol horrible update once again, the "god prestiges" is just recycled trash with the armors, and the amount of times you need to prestige is insane, to even complete full armor set+weapon on a char takes way too much time, other than that they turned this game in a pay to win with the exp sellings in the store, I wish I saw this coming, never the less, that's all I got to say about it, the only possitive thing is the god glitch fix and several other fixes.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Basically, everyone went for godly stats to be even more "OP" stronger then they got deserved for so hard. Right?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jun 11, 2013

No one ever said you HAD TO ASCEND...just saying. The reality is that the Godly armor is just a few % points better than the old stuff. Not too game-breaking. If you choose not to ascend, im sure you will be just fine.

photo Finalwaremblems1_zps4e7b1825.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (129 Views)
0 Likes