Lombax Warrior
255 posts

Re: Dear Zeus players

Apr 22, 2013

@mrvlrdr101

yeah, cool story there guy. because lemme tell ya how youre the first person to have complaints. there are gonna be people that dont know how to play or just dont care to and want an easy win since the Relic of Chance gives them all of the mana they could ever want n then some. plus, they get the bonus of watching you rage on the forums. if you got a problem, then show them that magic alone wont save them or rage quit and find a new lobby. its not like you complaining about your problems is gonna change anything

@xRictorx

the point of Zeus is to be proficient with magic and be able to power it up as well as gain it back. and just because its the only thing hes good at doesnt mean you should turn to spamming. learning to play never hurt anyone and you run a lower risk of getting dominated in the chance of you somehow not having enough magic to spam your precious vortex, cone, or newfound elite magic. besides, being bad at something hasnt stopped the other gods. i dont see Ares being a little **bleep** because he cant take a hit so what makes Zeus players so special? Hades isnt the best at taking hits either because thats Poseidons thing. ive used Zeus and never had a problem killing people by fighting them head on, im sorry if you suck at this game

Message 41 of 53 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Apr 22, 2013
I think we should all circle spam kick each other in the face!!
Message 42 of 53 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Apr 22, 2013

@ Raeng21 who said i suck? lol im not the best player but i hold my own i go 1v1 with anyone  i play with only time you see me using magic is in group oh wait i think thats bad too from your point of view lol who cares how good you are or how well you do  at the end of the day  once i shut down the game  its just another day of fun  this is just a game i like to play.  if people wanna cry about oh my god he using magic too much blah blah  then they need to get off the game and play something else dont cry about it  i have come across players that spamm  magic i just deal with it and work around  it every god got its weakness and strong points  you just have to LEARN to  avoid it. 

Message 43 of 53 (194 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jul 15, 2013

HELL YEAH!

Message 44 of 53 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jul 15, 2013

ZEUS   God of GODS.  Quit crying like little girls and FIGHT!

Message 45 of 53 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Im a Zeus user. I like playing Zeus, there are those out there that play Zeus cheaply. Me i don't think i do. I don't use Annihilation, i don't use the blad of zeus. I do use Relic of chance though for the magic. But what you have to understand though is for me, i dont rely on my phyiscal power at all. My PA is 3%. I have no PA, i rely on my EP, wich is 54 %. That is what zeus is, he is elemental, that is the type of god he is. Why are you complaing about people using Zeus for what he is suppose to be used for. Yes I use the spear of Zeus and i use l1 S to stun people, that can be blocked. I use Reckoning of Zeus to start a combo on people. So yeah you saying all Zeus players is not fair to the ones that use more then one combo and L1 S all that time. Thanks for being a hater. 

"May the odds forever be in you favor"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 46 of 53 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jul 15, 2013
I use Zeus, Poseidon, Hades and I demolish people all the time I just went 12 and 1 with all three character so it's not the character it's your skill level that suck. Can't stand garbage players always complaining if you don't like how people play u should stick to Trial of the Gods that should be more your speed
Message 47 of 53 (136 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Jul 15, 2013
Lol! So much hate! You assume I can't handle such nonsense. You have the nerve to sit there and spam R2 and call me a bad player? Hypocrisy at it's absolute Best. I play Zeus but at least I actually know how do more than unload my specials. Magic, and then runaway to refresh my cooldowns and chase magic. You guys are just mad because I'm not afraid to call you out on your bull **bleep**
Message 48 of 53 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jul 16, 2013
@Mrvlrdr101 how about u face me 1v1 and I'll let u pic the character you want me to play with I watch I still demolish you. Or maybe you prefer to do 4 player match of champs that should help even the playing field
Message 49 of 53 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Jul 16, 2013

nnnnooooottt even gonna bother Smiley Tongue

haha @mrvl

yes, you were a zeus once Smiley Happy at least you didnt just ****y out and use the infinite reckoning troll setup that everyone seems to run Smiley Tongue lol get low health, pop aegis, r2, r2 ,r2 ,r2 ,r2 ,r2 ,r2 ,r2, r2...ive done it yeah ill admit that XD but i just wanted to see what the fuss was all about...i also admit that it feels somewhat bada$$ to throw lightning out of your hands like a god while they are powerless to stop you....but hell it is indeed cheap as **** XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 50 of 53 (99 Views)
0 Likes