Sackboy
396 posts

Re: Dear Zeus players

Apr 21, 2013
As long as its a sword.... and can spam Jump+Triangle.
Message 31 of 53 (242 Views)
Last Guardian
11779 posts

Apr 21, 2013

zeus spam is horrendously annoying....getting stunlocked by 5 reckonings due to asclepius might seem funny to some of you guys....trust me....you wouldnt laugh if you got stuck in it Smiley Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 53 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Do you know whats even more annoying.
fighting against 3 Hades players all spamming L1+T with Blade of Hades and using Hades helm and trying to attack you from nowhere!
Or spamming spear Poseidon players, abusing the invulnerable frames they get for spamming there L1 attacks.
Message 33 of 53 (231 Views)
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

zeus spam is horrendously annoying....getting stunlocked by 5 reckonings due to asclepius might seem funny to some of you guys....trust me....you wouldnt laugh if you got stuck in it Smiley Sad

I get caught up in them too, but that's Zeus.  I think it's also annoying for Poseidon to shield and barrier then heal up after I've almost got them.  I think cooldown spam is annoying from Hades.  I think a 4 hit combo that kills me with mega physical attack power from Ares is annoying.

Those are the gods.  Anything is going to be annoying that kills you, certainly.  I tried playing with CFrage, DaJizzle and SirCrush yesterday and all my magic spammy goodness didn't save me a bit.  I tried using the much hated wave-o-death sword, Reckoning and Relic of Chance and I can tell you, that combo will get you killed quickly when people seem to ignore the Reckoning stunlock, 2 out of every 3 attacks seem to pass right through the guy and Relic of Chance lives up to its name and leaves you high and dry.

That was pretty much all I saw.  I got killed by anything and everything.  

Lately it seems like a lot more people are using Zeus ground zero electro-nuke magic (the name escapes me).  I think that one is way more annoying than Reckoning, but I don't fault Zeus players for using it as much as possible.  The allegiance is built around doing just that.  I suppose since I had a hard time escaping it, too, I should be calling for nerfs, but I'm not. 

Every class does something well and infuriatingly so.  I think far worse than any magic spam is the repetition of unblockable combos (unless you never get tag-teamed, lag is never present, and you can block / parry every initiating strike without fail).  People will cry about magic killing them, or a world weapon sword killing them, but then go on to use a juggle combo that has equal effectiveness without any need for a fountain, spawn or a relic.  That's what confuses me.  But oh yeah, that takes skill.    Please.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 34 of 53 (230 Views)
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Alghazanth wrote:
As long as its a sword.... and can spam Jump+Triangle.

thats awkard... jump+triangle is blockable, dodgeable, AND parryable. What a hard move to avoid...lol

Diseus
Message 35 of 53 (224 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Apr 21, 2013

I am not saying that Zeus Champions should not use magic, I am saying that a certain level of skill should go along with it, or that it should be nerfed for either spammability or power. One use of Zeus Magic (Power Slam or Spirit Bomb) should not be able to kill the whole team, or multiple members, if that same kill ability is not shared with each God alliance, in their own respective rights. You can rest assured that no other God allegiance has the same multi-kill potential that Zues has, nor the ability to perform the same OHKO magic in rapid succession. As a Poseidon player, I was forced to imporve my combat ability just to break even at one point. I earn every kill I aqcuired through tough combat. Yet I constantly watch Zeus users rack up the kills with **bleep** poor skill and magic spam. It is especially frustrating watching them run into an enjoyable 1v1, mash R2, kill their opponent, or leave him at deaths door, then run to the nearest mana pool to repeat the process. Even when egaging in 1v1 battles, almost all immediately use their weapons respective L1s (some nearly as potent as their magic), activate their item, employ magic, and if the opponent has not been killed, flee to the nearest ally or mana pool. It is a despicable style of play and is ruining the potential of the game. 

Message 36 of 53 (211 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

Apr 21, 2013
im home now (just came home from seeing Oblivion)
Il try to find two other people to be "by standers" so that we can fight in peace!
Message 37 of 53 (199 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

Apr 21, 2013
GG Smiley Wink
Message 38 of 53 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

Apr 21, 2013

hehe gg guys good night sleep tight Smiley Wink

Message 39 of 53 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Totally off-topic, but I just came back from Oblivion as well what did you think about it Crimson?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 40 of 53 (159 Views)
0 Likes