Highlighted
Jun 09 2013
By: PsychoSavage I Only Post Everything 989 posts

Dear SSM

4 replies 901 views Edited Jun 9, 2013

I just read an article of a shooting in Santa Monica friday at Santa Monica College. Im not familiar with the area but I'm hoping that all of you are ok and that all your friends and family were not harmed or anyone they know where not harmed. God bless you all and my prayers go out to those lives that were lost and to the people left without there loved ones.

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Message 1 of 5 (901 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Re: Dear SSM

Jun 9, 2013

They live in California, I think they are used to shootingsSmiley Tongue

But, seriously I hope no one was injured.

Message 2 of 5 (897 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Jun 9, 2013

there were 4 deaths and atleast 5 people with serious injurys. By some random guy with and Ar-15 

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Message 3 of 5 (894 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 9, 2013

Very few people who make video games can afford to live in Santa Monica lol I'm just saying Smiley Tongue

But yeah, I hope everyone escaped the scare and nobody was victimized or knew someone who was...My brother and sister in-law live a few blocks from where the shooting took place. Not the first neighborhood I would've pegged to have an event like that but in this day and age, it seems nobody is immune to the random violence.

Message 4 of 5 (885 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jun 9, 2013

Oh man, that really sucks Smiley Sad. Crazy ppl these days. Well, it does saddens me that ppl died during the shooting, but Im actually more angry cuz a guy killed ppl.

Message 5 of 5 (881 Views)
0 Likes