Aug 23 2013
By: metlgearsolid200 Uncharted Territory 1333 posts
Accepted Solution

DLC to spend our Ascension Tokens Idea.

[ Edited ]
33 replies 945 views Edited Aug 23, 2013

So I was thinken, We can Ascend SO much that we have Left over Ascension Tokens. Could we get a DLC pack (Cheap due to the effort it takes to unlock it) that is usable after we Ascend and Spend Ascension Tokens on them to unlock them? It gives us more variety when it comes to Ascending and the Multiplayer.

Things such as Godly Tattoos that have Glowy mist that leaks off of every inch of ink that is on your champion, and being able to still CHANGE THE COLOR of the tattoos lol, no Gold and Silver Tatts please Smiley Tongue. Dynamic accessories such as glowing mist that leaks out of the mouth or eyes of the champions, Battle Scars that make your Warrior look like a legend.

I also had an idea awile back and posted a thread about it, being able to spend Ascension Token on new Dynamic-ish Skin for our champions, for Example: Lets say we Ascend with Hades, we'll beable to unlock a New Skin Type for our champions of the underworld (Can't change the color) your skin would look like a Lost Soul from God of War 3, all grey and glowy with white glowing morks all over you. If you Ascend with Zeus, you'll have a static skin, now it's kinda hard to explain this one, you'll have trvel arround the body, kinda like Raiden from Mortal Kombat. If you Ascend with Poseidon, you'll have skin made out of Water-Armor, Like Poseidon has in God of War 3 in his Gody form that you see below, but you'll just have the skin type but no marks or a trident hair due Smiley Tongue and Water flowing down your body like he has here...

Troll Face 13.jpg

I'm just saying that SSM should come out with a bundle pack for Ascension Token spending "The Token Pack"? You can Ascend so much that you'll have left over tokens, and some you won't even use because maybie your a player that won't spend the tokens on certain things and you'll have some left over.

lawl.jpg

Message 1 of 34 (945 Views)
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Re: DLC to spend our Ascension Tokens Idea.

Aug 23, 2013

Would be great. And would definitely take my time.

signature.jpg

Message 2 of 34 (919 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Aug 23, 2013
I had an idea for something of this nature for Poseidon. The effect that tide of redemption has where everyone has blue flames on them. That'd be a cool effect.

I'd love to have poseidons tattoo. The blue glow effect as well.

Use tokens that make you look like the god? I would like to see a female character added to this game. But from I'm hearing it sounds like they are almost ready to wrap this game up. Not to many more updates left like 1.11.
Erebus..jpg
Message 3 of 34 (893 Views)
Fender Bender
2926 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2013

Aesthetic changes for ascended players would be a great idea IMO. Ascended gear really suffers aesthetically and this would give ascended players more options without widening the gap between them and new/unascended players even further, stat-wise. It would also make it easier to tell who's who instead of just having all ascended players running around in gold/silver armor. I had an idea for a Godly Skins Pack the other day that would fit in well with this idea. Zeus/Poseidon/Hades skin from GoW3, Ares skin from GoW1. They'd look great with the Olympus weapons too.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 4 of 34 (868 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Aug 23, 2013
hell yes Smiley Happy.....

hey SSM, do thisssss

lawl.jpg

Message 5 of 34 (815 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
835 posts

Aug 23, 2013

NO godda.....it I admit its a good idea but still i dont wanna give tokens what so ever for these things I want em to be usable after youre a demi god which imo makes sense

Message 6 of 34 (807 Views)
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Aug 23, 2013

would be good too buy on piece of olimpus armor with 4 tokens for people that can't buy with credit card for example 

Let's not forget

57 posts

Aug 23, 2013

would be nice if when we hit the demi-god rank, we get grown size on the character.

Message 8 of 34 (760 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

Aug 23, 2013
We need man beard.
Message 9 of 34 (751 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Aug 23, 2013
YES!...WE CHAMPIONS OF THE GODS (Not in my case to due my clan's back story) NEED MAN BEARDS!!!!

lawl.jpg

Message 10 of 34 (712 Views)