Sackboy
376 posts

Re: DEATH VORTEX - LANCE OF POSEIDON

May 16, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

lol id 1v1 u but the amount of game breaking combos that would occur....make it not worth it XD ive never lost one tho Smiley Happy

Yeah the whole match would consist of TOD combos! I just can't take 1v1 seriously untill they better balance the weapons and combo system. Not to take anything away from GOWA, but I'll stick to TTT2 and Injustice if when I feel like going head 2 head vs someone.

Are you not entertained!

Message 41 of 61 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1497 posts

May 16, 2013
Another Tekken player? No wonder you have such a good grasp of the combo system.

Let me guess.... Mishimas?

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 42 of 61 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

May 16, 2013
Whoever have problem connect the L1+t, that's because your victim still in the air, you can't hit them in this position, try delay 0.5 sec or you see he almost land, I got no problem performing that combo, hit them everytime, lol, so much fun for this combo, I basically dominate all.
Message 43 of 61 (173 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

May 16, 2013
thes some of the stuff that i think should never be able to be link cuz allot of weapons are cheese like that one there i think specials attacks should not be able to be done on Air u should be on ground to be able to use special moves
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 44 of 61 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

May 16, 2013
RAWDEAL OR ANYONE HERE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzcMxhXyNIk
Could anyone here pull off that combo at 1:12 with the war hammer? This isn't working for me because L1 square attack swings parallel to the ground and fails to hit the enemy.
Thank you!!! It's a sick combo
Message 45 of 61 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

May 16, 2013

That combo at 1"12 works for me.

I normaly do it with maul of ares, but its the same move. (L1 l rodeo)

My 100% combo with that is.

Jump T, hold T, follow jump S, L1S, land, S, S, jump, S, R1

for me it only works if i press L1S near the ground, so you have to dealy by a little the first S after you lunch them.

BTW gratz on the Lance vortex... cool tech.

I never stoped to look at this spear, now i will for sure.

Message 46 of 61 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

May 16, 2013

s_eric9 wrote:
RAWDEAL OR ANYONE HERE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzcMxhXyNIk
Could anyone here pull off that combo at 1:12 with the war hammer? This isn't working for me because L1 square attack swings parallel to the ground and fails to hit the enemy.
Thank you!!! It's a sick combo

It's a 25% possibility, L1+S swings in random directions trying to home in on the enemy, I HAVE swinged the hammer upwards but it's totally random, only downwards is guaranteed if you jump and do it on an enemy in the ground

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 47 of 61 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
376 posts

May 16, 2013

DaBeast151 wrote:
Another Tekken player? No wonder you have such a good grasp of the combo system.

Let me guess.... Mishimas?

Actually I play Jun/Kunimitsu, and I started learning Michelle. I used to make TTT2 vids, but I don't play as often anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFokuLRyzmk

Are you not entertained!

Message 48 of 61 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

May 17, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing! You truly are a godsend to us! (no pun intended)

Last night I have carried out some testings, and found that the same mechanism might apply to the Lances of Ares and Zeus as well. The Lance of Ares, though, will blow the opponent away with its L1+triangle so some modifications are needed. The Lance of Zeus works quite well, since its L+triangle stuns an opponent anyway and so saves one step of midair circle; and with ele buffed, one can substitute many steps with a buzzing annoying ball . . . 

So maybe it's the death vortex of all Lances except Hades?

Message 49 of 61 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

May 17, 2013

we are working on that Smiley Happy haha raw and I found this combo at different times XD he has much more skill at finding them.....i believe tht the only reason i privately discovered it earlier is because.....well this is the only weapon I use

almost all of my gear is still level 1 besides this weapon haha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 50 of 61 (107 Views)
0 Likes