Dec 20 2012
By: metlgearsolid200 Uncharted Territory 1333 posts

Custom Music.

3 replies 124 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

See I'm such a HUGE God of War fan, that my PS3 is full of god of war music and I would love to play soundtracks as i play Ascension online. soundtracks like "The glory of Sparta" and "Rage of sparta" and alot others.  This online BETA is fun to play and i admit i played it for hours at a time and if just the BETA can do this? then when the actual game comes out? i'll be in a trance for a few days Smiley Happy

lawl.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (124 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Re: Custom Music.

Dec 20, 2012
YES! Please add XMB music functionality. I don't know why it's not a universal feature for all games.
Message 2 of 4 (123 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Dec 20, 2012
Honestly, I hate to burst your bubble but there won't be custom music. There isn't enough RAM in order to be able to pull something like this off. I'd love for them to prove me wrong, but I'm sure a large portion of Ps3 games would have it if it wasn't for the RAM.

This is the same reason we don't have cross game chat.
Message 3 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Platinum
55437 posts

Dec 20, 2012

metlgearsolid200 wrote:

See I'm such a HUGE God of War fan, that my PS3 is full of god of war music and I would love to play soundtracks as i play Ascension online. soundtracks like "The glory of Sparta" and "Rage of sparta" and alot others.  This online BETA is fun to play and i admit i played it for hours at a time and if just the BETA can do this? then when the actual game comes out? i'll be in a trance for a few days Smiley Happy

YES YES YES!

In game music, especially for the multiplayer online, would be the BEST!   

Full disclosure:  I fight for and ask for this in EVERY beta I test Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes