May 17 2013
By: killercuts First Son 3 posts

Critical Suggestions concerning BOTs / Gang up kills

4 replies 117 views Edited May 17, 2013

Game is addictive and one of a kind, maybe the best multiplayer that i played in the last couple years.

Theres 2 suggestions to keep the good experience for all.

1. Implement of BOts to fill up the empty slot left for players who D/C in the beggining of the match or D/C in the middle of it.

- In that same line of thought, maybe in the near future will not have that many players to fill up a match, so the game will basically come to an end.

2. Bonuses for players who being ganged up by a group.

- Many friends/teamates who i talked in these pasts months since BETA Version end up getting upset or frustated when are ganged by 3 or 4 players together.

Maybe a lil crescent bonuses respectively by the numbers of attackers should do the trick.

Ex. 1 SOLDIER  against 2 SOLDIERS  - The lone soldier gets +5VIT or -5Cooldown for itens or +5Mana Regeneration

1 SOLDIER against 3 SOLDIERS   -     +10 for the same line of thought

1 SOLDIER against 4 SOLDIERS   -     MAX bonuses.

Keep up the Good Work

From Melbourne players!

Message 1 of 5 (117 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: Critical Suggestions concerning BOTs / Gang up kills

May 17, 2013

I think its pretty decent.

Im frigging tired of matchs being closed with not equally numbers of players, plus the BOT is already created, so the implementation should not be that hard.

Message 2 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

May 17, 2013
No. There is no way to actually see that you're being ganged up. This would require extra coding, which eventually leads to lag issue.

Also, if you are a skilled player, that'll only make you unstoppable.
Yes, it is frustrating when you are being ganged up upon, but there really is no practical solution for it
Message 3 of 5 (95 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

May 17, 2013
Yes bots is a must have for every MP game in my opinion. Sometimes i hate To play vs players Then i love the games that gets bots Smiley Happy and no totg is not The same as playing with bots! Its with NPC but you cant take it on the same level as bots.

BOTS TO THE TOP OF OLYMPUS!
Message 4 of 5 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

May 17, 2013
And yeah it has To be that when ganged up it will be more difficult to survive... Its like in reallife lol
Message 5 of 5 (92 Views)
0 Likes