Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Re: Critical Hunter 1.06 Download Update

May 24, 2013

this debacle has been a valuable lesson .... for future updates, I will remain off line until I can have feedback that it isn't a disaster .... I would have been very upset to lose my profile ... what was gleeful anticipation for the new map, turned into this - the MP is down, folks lost their progress .... at least it was playable before 1.06 .

Please use plain text.
Message 231 of 383 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

May 24, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

^simply because "you want to" is not justification for a reset of everyone that doesnt. your argument is bad and im sorry to have to say that. it is like people losing their home and causing everyone else in the community to burn their house down so everyone is "fair" and has to start over.

i would simply say burn your own house down :smileytongue: dont lay a finger on mine

& just like a town that was hit buy twisters you must rebuild as a whole your argement sucks & i hate to say that but i did d/l this patch so i must rebuild why cant you?

Please use plain text.
Message 232 of 383 (200 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 24, 2013

I didn't upgrade, what a lucky girl I am. :womanlol:

Please use plain text.
Message 233 of 383 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

May 24, 2013
I don't care being 1 again I just want to play. I would like to pay tribute to Ares tonight.
Please use plain text.
Message 234 of 383 (268 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1195 posts

May 24, 2013

Zorrillo90 wrote:

^thats not relevant

Neither is that.

Please use plain text.
Message 235 of 383 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

May 24, 2013

for those of us lucky folks who didn't d/l this update, it would be pointless & punitive to be forced to start over .... anyone who maxed obviously has the skills to do it, but what is the point ..... if my neighbor gets robbed, I don't want to be as a show of solidarity ....

Please use plain text.
Message 236 of 383 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11061 posts

May 24, 2013

just because you got **bleep**ed over....does not mean ANYONE else deserves to. dont drag people down to your level of circumstance. you have no right to

the twister argument doesnt apply. in that situation, EVERYONE is affected. Obviously everyone has to rebuild as a whole. What you suggest (this would make your statement pertinent to the topic) is that if someone's house WASNT destroyed, they should tear theirs down since their neighbors lost their own.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 237 of 383 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
600 posts

May 24, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

^simply because "you want to" is not justification for a reset of everyone that doesnt. your argument is bad and im sorry to have to say that. it is like people losing their home and causing everyone else in the community to burn their house down so everyone is "fair" and has to start over.

i would simply say burn your own house down :smileytongue: dont lay a finger on mine

you shouldn't have said burning down your house but help the people who lost their houses by giving them food and where to live, plus this is just a game that's a bad comparison also world isn't fair if you think about it and we are talking about fairness here lol

Please use plain text.
Message 238 of 383 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
819 posts

May 24, 2013
A message letting them know in game - good people help others when they need it even if you have to give them half of everything you have if you don't you are selfish lol???

How does this have to do anything with contributing? This is taking away our stuff for absolutely no reason at all. It's taking another's property because another one's taken. It's not about contributing. If it's about helping you guys out, I'd definitely do it. But there is absolutely no point of resetting EVERYONE's levels. Anyway, that sht isnt even going to happen anyway - resetting everyone's level to 1. Why? Because they have brains
Please use plain text.
Message 239 of 383 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11061 posts

May 24, 2013

^fairness is not dragging people into misery. that is envy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 240 of 383 (220 Views)