How to stop the runners
If you see an enemy have low health or halved, make sure to have your battle styles turn off;
- Just stand in their way where they most likely to reach the health fountain
- If your health is high but not fully, get healed and ensure your enemy's health remain unchanged
- If you able to tell which enemy(ies) happen to be the runners, make sure to know them well
- Pretend to dodge which it actually ensure your grapple's reach within the certain limit of the grapple area nearby to the enemy to grapple easily to stop him from reaching over the health fountain
- If they run away, let them be because they actually give your cooldown fill up in no time however it's the same thing for them, unless
if you know how to combo to KO.
- If you are damaged heavily while there are the runners, approach to your ally(ies) or run around waiting to be healed at health fountain
- If you are too late to stop the runner which he got healed, let your cooldown fills up firstly then wait for the opening to do the sneak attack
for your own combo
- Grasp the whole surroundings around you like seeing the names of the warriors appear in your whole screen at distance
You will see some enemies may have low health, pick any options to apply your own tactics to stop the runners
- If you see the runner(s) always pick up World Weapons, you must have to be the runner because World Weapons will vanish in some seconds
Discard your honor sense of fighting. Adapt the brutalness. There are no fairness.
Report me if this Runner tactics actually worked or not.
I posted this because the runner population grew... Really.
For some reason, my new update messed up in the Caution Countermeasure that ended up bugged.
Certain players who prefer Rage Mode
Player Activity: Very Low
Threat Level: Very Extreme / High
It's hard to tell any difference for afking or just standing there on purpose to trigger Rage Mode
But don't kill "defenseless" warriors so greedily for free kills! (Includes ganging up and speed up in scoring)
Leave them be and they may be forced to fight eventually if they do nothing for the long time
Their battle styles are quite predictable depending on how you battle
Remember, they are usually "normal" tiers so you can do just fine in the battle with your experience.
Now I think about it, what happened to the Rage warriors? They haven't appeared lately.
greatly appreciated, Sparrow! Very useful stuffs u posts around here. Although I find Rage mode hardly very dangerous. Sure it hurts but with the right countermeasures, u can punch these ragers back into oblivion. My favorite counter for them are magics, escpecially reckonings, Judgements or Annihilation. So Zeus is a good countermeasure for rage mode.
Back in the days, there were so few runners. Me among those few. usually in a match, I was the only runner. Then , oops, Runners are everywhere. I switch to any range weapons I have to show how proper Hit-and-run tactics and sneak attacks work.
Don't forget Poseidon warriors are so much effective countermeasures for Anti-Rage Modes with their slow effects like Crests.
So it was you that influenced the whole GOWA online to trigger the Runner populations?!
- New tactic for Runner countermeasure updated
- New weakeness of the Rage Modes updated
Hammer of Hephaestus
Player Activity: Normal
Threat Level: High / Normal
It's DLC weapon with Zeus stun effects
You can guard instead of Parry because it does block the stun balls & charged swings of S at once
Don't activate the Items that stay in same place where you got attacked
Change your Item where it can move your warrior to get away from its L1+T
L1+T is the same thing as Reckonings which is comboable in many ways for Stunlock combo
Also you have to be aware of its attacks appeared to be Screen Off attacks
If you know the name(s) of the players who use it, you have to be very aware of their attack patterns
Keep tackling to disable their special moves completely
Hammer of Hephaestus said to be effective against swords & spears (Unconfirmed)
But I have to rely on glass canon build, So it's RISKY