Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 14 2013
By: ElementDuck Lombax Warrior 205 posts

Controls keep breaking.

[ Edited ]
2 replies 46 views Edited Jan 14, 2013

The game has been taking my ability to grapple properly away in several matches over the past few days. Instead, my character will act like he's pulling a weapon from his back, waving his arm around.

Edit: I'm pretty sure the game has ignored other commands similarly. During a couple of my combos, the launcher (useless as it is half the time) wouldn't come out. My character just stopped swinging after the second [Square] attack (Minotaur Hammer), and I ultimately missed my chance to kill the enemy.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Re: Controls keep breaking.

Jan 14, 2013

My grapple has been good these past few days, at times it can be rough but its expected here and there.

Next time I face you Element, ill just run circles around you so you cant grapple me :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (43 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: Controls keep breaking.

Jan 14, 2013

Not having quite the same issue,

but I have experienced what you're talking about. Especially in training mode, where you're forced to grapple to finish off the AI opponent, my R1 will often bug out at this point and I'll be forced to exit training mode.

On that note: please implement a training mode where the AI warrior doesn't run out of health!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (32 Views)
0 Likes