Mar 15 2013
By: KaptainOfAwesome First Son 2 posts

Connection Issues with 8 Player Matches

2 replies 117 views Edited Mar 15, 2013

I have managed to play two 8 player matches since release... Now every time I try to play 4 vs 4 or 8 man FFA it just searches for players never letting me join. Even if I get into a lobby, I am kicked before the match can start. So it endlessly searches for other matches. I have no problem at all playing 2 vs 2 or 4 man FFA. 

Is anyone else having this trouble or does anyone know why this happens? I spend $60 on a game and feel as though my access to most of the game is limited. 

Could someone please help me resolve this issue or at the very least explain why I can't play half the matches in the game especially since I have no troubl ewith other game modes that require less players?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Re: Connection Issues with 8 Player Matches

Mar 25, 2013

I have the same problem dude - along with everyone on my friend list. Its near impossible to play 8 player matches... Fill out that survey that they released. Im sure its a problem all round so hopefully SCE will release a patch to address this fruatrating issue...

Message 2 of 3 (83 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Connection Issues with 8 Player Matches

May 14, 2013
Where can I find this survey? I thought it was just me having the problem, can't believe they'd release a game with a major problem like this.
Message 3 of 3 (55 Views)
0 Likes