Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Re: Community weapons tier list.

Jun 8, 2013
I think that is a fair and reasonable analysis! I may repost that in the other threads when they are made. Smiley Happy
Message 41 of 49 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

Jun 8, 2013

DaBeast151 wrote:
Example:

Ares War Hammer

Specials: 3/5. L1+S is a good long range move that sends opponents flying back. Excellent move for ring outs. Drawback is it cant really be followed up for a decent combo. L1+T is a good move that launches with a deceptive hitbox radius. Will catch opponents even if they are slightly above you in the air. Cool down time on these specials is average. Will have to double check to clarify.

Stats: 3/5. I rember the defence stat being slighty higher than the offense. Decent stats bur nothing special. will edit later, can't remember exact stats

Combo potential: 2.5/5. Only L1+T can be used to combo after and extend combos as well.

Ease of use: 2.5/5. Not the hardest but not the easiest. The hammer has zero cool down so you can't really on specials. Not really restricted to any particular armour load out.

So with the current criteria that gives the Ares War Hammer a score of 11/20. I'd put that around B tier.

Let me know if you're fine with this method of analysis.

Sounds perfect! But the stats are 10% PD and 4% PR, which sound pretty **bleep** good for an Ares Warrior. And the L1+S can be used to combo if they're against a wall.

Message 42 of 49 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Gladiator Hammer

Specials 4.5/5 - The L1+S has very nice range and damage, on top of being a rather short cooldown. Only downside is that it comes out rather slowly, so an experienced player can see it coming and parry. The L1+T is the cream of the crop, having good damage, ridiculous range, and comes out fast too. It's also pretty tough to dodge.

Stats 3/5 - A defensive hammer, with the stats having 10% PR and 4% PD. Seems to work well with Poseidon players or Ares players. The stats are good, but I've seen better.

Combo Potential 5/5 - The L1+S can be followed up with the L1+T and more. Can easily 100% those with low defense.

Ease of use 4/5 - Anyone can spam the specials and get some good burst damage off.

Conclusion 16.5/20 - A-tier! In the hands of an expert or a newb alike, this hammer can kill many many people.

Message 43 of 49 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jun 8, 2013

What are the tiers? C B A S SS SSS (insert Omega symbol here)since you guys are only going till 20......so each 5 pts would be a tier thus highest is only S tier? D: Where mah SSS tier?

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 44 of 49 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jun 8, 2013

@mrv 

sorry for the delay in reply was at work 

that is tru however the beauty of using this weapon on a Zeus is you only need to detonate a single mark to do massive amounts of dmg 

and many noob-avearge players dont block plus i didnt even count its ability to use both specials to fry an entire 4 man team!! although this takes superb skill and no small amount of luck but i have seen BURNING_WITCH do it once the way i listed earlier is simply my favorite and quite honestly most reliable way of detonating marks and killing oponents any other feedback on the hammer is welcome

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 45 of 49 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Tiers are S, A, B, C, and D tier. P4
Message 46 of 49 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Jun 8, 2013
It seems the Glad Hammer up for consideration on testing. I'll log on tonight and see what I can do with it then.
Message 47 of 49 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Jun 13, 2013
Bump
Message 48 of 49 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts