Last Guardian
11779 posts

Re: Community Weapons Tier List Discussion Thread-Swords

Jul 4, 2013

good god it is easy to use...

l1 sq breaks block...can apply a burn effect like the lance of ares...juggle with the l1 triangle infinitely against a wall...oohhhh yes...this will be funny XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 15 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Jul 4, 2013
I couldn't get much out of it. I won't be using this one.
Message 12 of 15 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 5, 2013
Smiley Surprised
Message 13 of 15 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Sword of Zeus:

Sigh As much as I hate to admit the Aegis/Ascelpius/Reckoning build is the best set up for it. Cheap as balls? Oh yes here's why.

Stats: 2

7 Pa 7 EA Great stats for a Hades player sadly this isn't Hades. The elemental attack is nice but the physical attack is waisted as you you'll be running this alongside chimera armor.

Specials 3.5 the horror stories of this weapons early days aren't quite as intimidating as one might believe. A lot more people have had to learn how to deal with and rightfully so. It's everywhere. The S special is blockable and if you are lucky can blade after the buff is up. Let not forget that you can also interrupt the wind up as well. It still has it's uses the. The bolt silences enemies thus shutting down Those annoying hammer users and keeps Poseidon from healing allies. It has decent range and comes out quick at range. Used wisely it's actually better than some give credit for. As for the heavy? Well the buff and range are both really short. A smart player shouldn't be just spraying his waves at random lest he be parried, comboed, or both at once. That's why you run reckoning. Lock them in place and smack them with your sword! It ringsout well on small to so watch out!

Combos: 3

No sword should ever get less than a 3 for combos. Ever! Jump slice combos alone can shave 50% health easy and are not hard to abuse. The SOZ doesn't have much beyond that. Most of it's "Combos" involve reckoning to lock them down for a kill which isn't exactly what we're looking for.

Ease of use: 4

This weapon is pretty easy to use and abuse. Doesn't take a genius to figure that there is a difference between being easy to use and actually using it well. Rarely do I see the later.

Final: 12.5 which I think is B-tier. Now that it's done I can use something that doesn't make me feel like one of Jack's French girls. *shudders.
Message 14 of 15 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Bump
Message 15 of 15 (115 Views)
0 Likes