First Son
16 posts

Re: Community Multiplayer Feedback Survey #1

Mar 26, 2013
Some sort of Elimination match could be a cool game mode or a royal rumble match sort of like wrestling

Message 71 of 111 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Some some of elimintion match would be cool or a royal rumble match like wrestling
Message 72 of 111 (237 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Would love a fist style weapon, and maybe ranged style and a melee style of each weapon that can be used by any class, and then a ranged and melee style weapon unlock at 9 and 25 that way there would be a little more diversity between players
Message 73 of 111 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Amazing game BUT these are the things that need to be fixed:

1) MATCHMAKING

2) grappling to poles when climbing is very unefficient i fail a lot

3) add more levels than 30 as its too easy and players lose motivation

4) Connection errors, including to PlayStation@Network

5) White chests not giving me anything for some reason

6) Portals glitch A LOT, dont work uncountable times

Thats it for now, other than that sick gameee, just please make an update to fix these ESPECIALLY MATCHMAKING took me 50min to find a game that disconnected, really frustrating. Thank you.

Message 74 of 111 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Mar 26, 2013

well here's my feedback and ideas for future DLC

-Fix the audio bug, everytime there is a problem with the host during a match, my friends and i can't hear each other

-Put more customization settings, like hair

-Add maps like The underwolrd, Heart of Gaia

-Put a short story/adventure mode for multiplayer, with the name Path of the Warrior or something. It could be short, with just 6 chapters or something close to it, showing more of our warrior's story. Making IF he's getting involved at any other GOW game(if it will be more), connecting him in some part to it, and putting it to play at maximum with 4 players on this mode. This idea came because i didnt see much of a story in multiplayer. Because, having an intro with him in the prison of the damned, and them the gods save him and put him fighting agains other warriors is good, but there is not much story. It could be added something like, he trying to find a new power, or to figure out why exaclty the gods want him fighting so much for them, stuff like that

-Private maches

-Trial of the Gods up to 4 players

Message 75 of 111 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Mar 26, 2013

oh i forgot, there are also 2 problems that i forgot to tell:

-sometimes when i try to grapple an enemy, no matter if it is to kill him, no matter if someone hits him or not, i just fly away. Once i did this in trial of the gods with a friend, and thanks to this glitch i died falling on spikes, and the match was over

-and there is also the fact that most of the white chests i break, rarely i get something like a fragment(i actually don't know if it is supposed to be like that, to make it harder for us to get stuff, or if it is really a problem with the chests)

Message 76 of 111 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Mar 27, 2013

when your using a sword and you launch an enemy in to air and go up with him when you grapple your enemy while you're in mid-air the sword animation attack looks glitchy and very weird how do you put someone on your sword and turn around and slam it looks wack/weird and really hope you guys make a new attack animation for when you grapple someone in air, when using a sword.

Message 77 of 111 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 27, 2013

There will always be glitchers and thats not the point. Leaderbaords give somthing extra to shoot for. We all know in the gaming world that being number 1 is not likely because of the glitchers. Leaderboards let us share with our friends and other gamers what we have done and what we are consistent at. I know k/d ratios are far over rated in games like COD but look what they did. They made a points perminute stat which really shows how much of a team player someone is instead of how big of a camper somepeople can be. All I am saying is yes this is a great game but with no leaderboard I feel people will just stop playing after they rank up on each of the gods becasue there is nothing left after that. With some kind of stats they can always try to improve even if they are maxed out with levels and unlocks.

Message 78 of 111 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Mar 27, 2013

aka_Dominus wrote:

There will always be glitchers and thats not the point. Leaderbaords give somthing extra to shoot for. We all know in the gaming world that being number 1 is not likely because of the glitchers. Leaderboards let us share with our friends and other gamers what we have done and what we are consistent at. I know k/d ratios are far over rated in games like COD but look what they did. They made a points perminute stat which really shows how much of a team player someone is instead of how big of a camper somepeople can be. All I am saying is yes this is a great game but with no leaderboard I feel people will just stop playing after they rank up on each of the gods becasue there is nothing left after that. With some kind of stats they can always try to improve even if they are maxed out with levels and unlocks.

A shareable stat page that can be turned off would fit every argument almost.
Those for- you could look at it all day long, share it with your friends - just for the love of all that is good in the world DO NOT turn this into CoD were k/d is the most important thing in the world and  d-bags call people out in the lobby for having a lower one than they do. ( funny because in CoD when they call a person out with lower k/d and then get killed by them multiple times in a row the trash talker usually rages) Goes to show this stat really isn't that important but promotes nasty trash talk and dirty tactics.

Those against- you could simply turn it off , not look at it and continue enjoying the game for pure fun. Those in the lobby can't call you out b/c you like to be more of a team player than a person that goes for pure kills and minimizes deaths.

The thing I find funny is many of the arguments made for the leaderboards is the SAME arguments made for legacy/prestig-ing or grinding but those for 1 are usually against the other.  I'm not totally against a leaderboard but making this a game where trash talkers have yet another expolit is not a good idea. 

Message 79 of 111 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
58 posts

Mar 27, 2013

An option to be able to change your god alliegance after death would be most helpful when you are getting your arse kicked or would just like to change gods ! In the respawn screen Press triangle to choose from the menu and choose a god and press X to respawn

Message 80 of 111 (124 Views)