Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Re: Collectors Edition - Primordials DLC not for Free on PSN

May 16, 2013
Well, I bought the same version as Rafa_PSC but I thought that only Mithological Heroes would be free.

It's too late anyway, I've bought all DLCs already...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 11 of 20 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

May 16, 2013
And Rafa, you're not loosing much abotu Primordial DLCs... I regret having bought these 2 items.

Sorry for double post.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 12 of 20 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

May 16, 2013
they have fixed it now. its free for the pass holders.
Message 13 of 20 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

May 16, 2013

@ Rafa_BN

Hey man, I am from Brazil too and I know what is happening -  but you won't be happy about it.

Does your game come in a regular plastic Blu-ray case with no manual and only one code to download Myth Heroes DLC, Judgement Sword, Soundtrack, Online Pass, 48h Boost and PSN theme?

If your answer is YES, I'm afraid you don't have the Collector's Edition, just the regular Brazilian Launch edition. For some reason Sony decided that we should get more DLC than other countries. I didn't see a CE version for sale around here, only Imported ones.

So you won't get any of the DLC for free.

Trust me, I know it sucks. I played the Beta on a different account and now I can't access my armor or weapon and there's nothing SSM will do about it. I feel cheated. They just realized it's better to lock DLC on the account so that a minimum number of people (brothers that play on the same system, for example) would not take advantage of this and would have to buy the content twice (once for each account). It's capitalism baby!

Regarding the DLC, I really like the Thanatos Sword but the rest you can live without.

Catch me online if you can, I play with my brazilian account: BRaider2099.

Cya around!

Message 14 of 20 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

Edited: Double post

Sorry Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 20 (79 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 16, 2013

Fellipe, that's exactly what has happened to me. Indeed, I'm really sad to hear that, but thanks for the info thought. I hope they can lower DLC prices at least. U$2.99 is far too expensive.

GYPSY

Even thought Fellipe's exaplanation looks 100% correct, could you guys please confirm if this is really the cause of this issue?

Thanks.

Message 16 of 20 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

May 16, 2013

Rafa_BN wrote:

Fellipe, that's exactly what has happened to me. Indeed, I'm really sad to hear that, but thanks for the info thought. I hope they can lower DLC prices at least. U$2.99 is far too expensive.

GYPSY

Even thought Fellipe's exaplanation looks 100% correct, could you guys please confirm if this is really the cause of this issue?

Thanks.

It is. They just included the Collector' Edition flyer on the brazilian version of the game.

@felipe, yeah. What botters me the most is that even the FREE DLCs are listed as "service" and I'm afraid that they will do the same with future maps.

Message 17 of 20 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

May 16, 2013

Rafa_BN wrote:

GYPSY

Thanks.

I sent you a PM yesterday asking some questions. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 20 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

May 16, 2013

Se eu fosse vc tinha criado a psn brasileira pra jogar gow e ativar o jogo nela, muitos amigos meus fizeram isso eu tb tenho conta americana mas depois que saiu a brasileira em 2011 so jogo na br mesmo se eu fosse vc faria a mesma coisa pra nao ter problema eu tenho a ediçao de colecionador e nao deu nenhum problema na minha conta br baixei tudo de graça caso vc ja tenha ativado o codigo, na conta americana acho que ja era eles nao vao te dar outro dlc so lamento.

photo to_zps95012ca8.jpg
Message 19 of 20 (60 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 16, 2013

@ gypsy816

I just replied the PM. Sorry for the delay.

Message 20 of 20 (50 Views)
0 Likes